Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
ON MEMORY

There is no coincidence in that the memory of a human being is not available to him or her in most part.
Mind is a very (infinitely) flexible "thing".

In fact, what probably all of you know, mind is not a thing. I.e. it is something that has not a form - but the cause which creates things/forms. In most part the mind create everything internally, i.e. within itself - but not necesserily is aware of that.

And this can be, and is, in many ways used for manipulations - by those who are aware and know what the mind really is (as opposed to human beings who does not - to what Robert Bruce also referred that we do not know what is the mind).

The problem with having idea of being manipulated refers to the mind itself - being aware of it, and thus increasing your conciousness in a certain area.

The mind can be viewed in an infinite number of ways. It can create concepts not only referring to the outside, but also to itself - which the top mathematicians and philosophers were aware of, calling it e.g. self-reference. This produced a lot of unsolved problems in mathematics (which is the only science with no references to the external world unless applied - i.e. mathematics is purely conceptual, of course).

Anyway, because aspects of the mind can be viewed in an infinite number of ways, conceptualizing itself, and there is a whole, we might say, hierararchy of concepts, or a number of hierarchies, sometimes more or less tighltly dependent on each other, and somtimes unrelated, and some of them referring to themselves.

Do you get what I mean?

Mind is so vast that it - in the areas that we are unconscious of - is like an open port which can be manipulated by a being who is aware of those aspects we are not aware of. But this "open port" is not a thing, as it might be imagined - it is an aspect of it.