Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: After-life - how is it?

Re: After-life - how is it?

If you can't summon the pure thought that creates a new reality, it takes might.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Consciousness is "One Thing" ...
    Love is "something more".
    I see love as the right pillar in the qabbalah tree; the awareness I put on the left one.
    Both, love is consciousness (consciousness of love), and awarenss is consciousness (consciousness of awareness).
    Consciousness is grand meta-concept.

If you can't summon the pure thought that creates a new reality, it takes might.
    Thought is reality. Mind is creative tool. Mind is reality. Reality is always "new", with every change... in your consciousness!

(Consider the idea that this is not we who move in the reality as it changes, but it is consciousness which experiences a different type of reality with every "new thought" - if you move, therefore, to the consciousness of love, as outlined in the qabbalah tree, it starts from the change in your consciousness at the Kether and the preceding levels to make this shift / change in consciousness / change in experienced reality)

It would be true to say that the only difference between

consciousness
    / \

awareness - love

in a triangle, is that awareness and love only meet during sex... of course consciousness has a "better" idea - bliss.

of course consciousness has a "better" idea - bliss.
    Beautiful picture of the triangle. Yeah, this is the universe-al way of exceeding the oppositions (dualisms) dilemma, as imposed by forces of the planets, and other celestial forces / beings, on people (as astrology shows): to get to the level / dimension higher.
    Of course, consciosuness of consciousness has a better idea: super-consciosness. You might be quite satisfied with this 'ultimate' answer, until you start to wonder what is on the vertex of the super-consciousness triangle?... But the consciousness then, again, is the grand meta-concept.

triangle.jpg

The green vertical line is the universe-tree trunk. The square consists of a number of triangles, most basic being two: the upper one and the lower one.

Most religions end on the trinity. Interesting fact is that the ancient Egyptian religion put more attention to number four, as the universe is incomplete without the material part ("Geb").

The more I discover about the non-material Earth-surroundings, and particularly so-called lessons, karma, soul development and stuff like that, the more I can see how this system is lacking of real "bridges" which were supposed to be supportive in those seeming soul endeavours and 'its' goals - if to stick to common believes on karma. Conclusion: connect the consciousness with your physical body, then and only then you may know what the universe means (not when leaving the body, through OBE or physical death). If you made this well, this state is known from the ancient times as "eternal life" or "immortality", or simply "ankh", perfect "yin-yang" connection (also known as the tao).

Quote taken from here: http://factsanddetails.com/china/cat...ntry-5584.html
    Immortality is an important idea in Taoism. Because all nature is united by Tao, Taoists believe, immortality can be attained. Taoists also believe that immortality it not something that can be achieved by separating oneself from nature, like with a soul, but rather is something achieved by directing natural forces through the body, creating more durable body materials

triangle_ankh.jpg

The round part (which can be actually removed from the remaining part) of the Ankh cross is consciousness, the universal creative power. As the symbol of circle denotes, it is infinite, has not beginning and end, yet it creates all - also finite - things. It created 1 (tai-chi), 2 (yang and yin), 3 (trinity), and 10000 other things.

Maybe a better name would be "the source" - when you connect the source (of substance - of everything), you create. Then you realize you are the creator. When done this on all of the levels - from the body level / point (Malkuth, the kingdom), through love and awareness, you are multi-dimensional god - just like Ra / Re (and pharaohs who were going this path). You (Re-)create yourself - eternally. No other escape from being creator - except creating illusion of not being a creator (Ra / Re), i.e. denying your super-consciousness inherent in yourself.

Interesting dilemma... connect three or connect four... three is much more stable.

I would suggest that alchemy is the only connect four that can work, will only work when three are attained seamlessly. The spiritual practice being 1. recognising the philophers stone (connect 3), 2. turning lead into gold (inherit from connect four.

Interesting dilemma... connect three or connect four... three is much more stable.

I would suggest that alchemy is the only connect four that can work, will only work when three are attained seamlessly. The spiritual practice being 1. recognising the philophers stone (connect 3), 2. turning lead into gold (inherit from connect four.
    You may start with the 2 vertical points: the highest (spirit), and the core, lowest (earth, grounding). It is the most natural way.

Indeed, I believe the vertical phase is known as "ascension," meanwhile the latera(l)-us stone [edit: lesser or heart-stone] abides in tryst, being more or less horizontal in functionality. Hence the confusion... and resulting clarity!

[edit: for intellectual property suit agenda unknown present, i should mention that Tool has an album called La-te-ra-l_us which knows about alchemy of the more scientific "laterus stone." It's a pretty good listen. 'l' in english to me is a key that means "love" in my own thesis.]

The Philosopher's Stone itself is a crown, to me... just as in the west a king wears a golden crown, in the east the pharoah has no face of yours either. The synthesis of east-west is the synthesis of philosophy east-west... all there is to it.

Now, the Lesser Stone bears reason love's way, so I find it heart-shaped. Because there are two levels to alchemy, internal and external, you can do anything with the love of life itself. Including nothing... but then again "nothing" becomes "everything" in good time. Interesting, isn't it .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast