Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Again something new and need some insite

gothpyre Guest

Again something new and need some insite

I was meditating yesterday not doing any energy work or anything. I started to see this whiteness rolling around in the darkness behind my eyes(very 3d looking). Its kinda like if you where to close your eyes, look up at a bright light and roll your head around. For a second I thought it was a real light but I knew that that was impossible because I had one of those night masks on and no light can get through that. Sometimes I see swirls of colors when I mediate but its mostly purple and just a spot. This was like a white fog swirling around. Was it just my imagination or was some type of astral sight starting to click on.

Blog Entries
    About purple spots:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...ghlight=purple

(Just a purple spot, eh? )

Oliver

gothpyre Guest
    Its quiet common for me to see this purple spot kind of swirl around the blackness, but that wasn't really my question. I am try to figure out why I just started to see this white light. Could it be astral sight clicking on or is it something else. I looked at that link before I typed this up and I didn't explain enough for me.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm.

I actually wanted to show that even the "purple spot" can be associated with astral sight/remote viewing/clairvoyance, so maybe the white light more so?

Oliver

gothpyre Guest
    I was just asking because I have been seeing the purple spot for like 6 years and nothing more has happened from it.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I posted it so maybe you could get a bit more from that. I just don't know about the white light, but if the spot is a good sign, the white light could be even better, no?

Sounds a bit to me like access points to different things, but I do not know, so I just posted a link to a similar thing.

Oliver

Clairvoyance continues to develop over time . As we sit in meditation ,our visions continue to develop also.Typically new meditators report as imilar continuum to this;
    nothing
    peace ,no visions
    indigo or purple screen also white , silver or golden.light
    an indigo or purple eye looking at you
    a single image
    a few unrelated images
    a streaming vision of related images .
    multiple steaming visions
    spirit
    angels
    spirit teachers
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

gothpyre Guest
    I was always curious as to why I would see this purple(or indigo) sphere floating around behind my closed eyes during meditation. Why purple is it because thats the color indicated by the 3d eye chakra. The chakra charts aways show the third eye as a light purple or indigo but I always see a darker purple.

Blog Entries
    Normal physical eyesight, especially for colours, is a bit different for everyone. If the hues not match, this may be because you have a bit anomalous color sight, which is not that unusual. We usually not notice if not something is pretty wrong - like if you mix up red and green.

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    Sometimes I see colors when I meditate. Purple rings swirl up around me and keep on growing, forming a protective seal around my body. I think that this is a type of aura sight, in which I am seeing the shield which I have subconsciuosly built around my body. AS for the white mist, was it around you? If it was, then this was probably some sort of aura. I've heard it said that as your spirituality evolves the colors you see turn from purple to white, which could explain a spot of purple, but I don't think that this is very likely.

Scott