Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Again something new and need some insite

gothpyre Guest
    The white light seemed to be shining on me if that makes sense(kinda like it was coming from a source above me). As I said in my other post it was impossible for me to see any visible light because I had one of the dark sleep masks on. The purple sphere was more like a spot that I would follow around with my closed eyes, sometimes I would just see it with one eye which I thought was kinda odd.

Sounds to me like you were beginning to phase into a higher plane or state of being. Many experiences on higher planes like Samadhi or Nirvana type experiences are accompanied by an overwhelming source of white light energy phenomenon.

For some people, it's the opposite, they perceive a void or darkness. Either way my interpretation is that during your meditation you're beginning to phase into one of these higher plane type states of being and clairvoyantly experiencing some visual effects. Keep up the work and see where it takes you.

Astral_Ace Guest
    I too experienced this white light phenomena a few weeks ago during meditation.

It began appearing after about 30 minutes of meditation, seemingly in a clock-wise orbit around my crown also, I experience a feeling of warm sunlight during this event. I guessed I might have been seeing and feeling some energy phenomena but really I had no clue what it might have been.

-Astral_Ace

gothpyre Guest
    Thats very similar to my experience. Only I felt more of a stirring in my face, like a pressure moving around over my face. I don't remember a specific direction it moved, but it did start around 30 minutes of meditation.

Blog Entries
    BTW, is the white light descending down on you, or just "pops into existence" in your mind's eye?

Oliver

Oh.. I thought you meant you were surrounded by white light. I always experience this light when I channel energy through my third eye/minds eye chakra. It's quite normal if you do the full energy circuit and get energy flowing through this area, to see some visual effects on your mind screen, like flashes, light, points of light, and as you develop more it will tend more towards streams of imagery.

Blog Entries
    Have you worked with that stream of imagery, MalevolenT?

Oliver

Yes, Korpo, to the point that I can remote view, to some extent. My ability seems limited to only being able to remote view significant events or people/places that I have strong ties to. There have been exceptions, but that sums it up generally speaking.