Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: astral attacks

aprilla Guest

psy

and while im at it.....hehe
    is it at all possible that someone can......change their appearance in the astral if skilled in order to pretend to be someone else

i mean, can you actually vizualize yourself as someone else and project that image to another, in order to decieve or have fun with your host so they cannot be 100%sure its them, but clues leave a hint??

Blog Entries
    Yes, you can change the form of your etheric body.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

aprilla Guest

astral attacks

holy macaroni, this is incredible

have any of you actually done this? like sneak up on someone in disguise just for a laugh?
    and theyve witnessed you, say as a woman(instead of a man, say)

how do you do it?
    tell me tell me tell me pleeeease
    theres someone id like to have a bit of fun with, and id like to make him laugh on waking as hes been thru a rough patch lately he needs chearing up a bit.

There is a way to disconnect ties from people so these sort of experiences don't happen. This very morning I was projecting into the astral reflection of the real time zone, and I was attacked by two human people, for no real apparent reason. They manifested this symbol in the sky in a dark blackish red and said that they were satanists. They were two females. They attacked me, one with a knife, the other started to approach behind me.

I pulled out a knife, and overwhelmed the first, held it to her throat, and she became VERY frightened. I told her she pulled a weapon on me and it is my right to defend myself. She kept trying to distract my attention away from her so she could attack me. The other kept her distance sensing that they could not fight my energy. I experience encounters like these every so often, but none of them have ended in real violence, as I have at worst disarmed people and left the situation.

I also was in a long term ( 5 year ) long relationship, and when I ended the relationship, my ex constantly was making connections with me subconsciously on the astral in dreams and while I was projecting. It's been nearly two years, and she still manifests towards me / my energetic presence on the astral by nature.

It is a sign that people haven't moved on and cut their ties to someone. It's an interesting phenomenon. The best way to overcome it is to forgive the person for everything they might have done to hurt you, and get over them. Learn what you can from your experiences with them, and then use unbending intent to cut your energetic ties to them and move on.

Blog Entries
    Malevolent T, do you shield? It worries me when members are attacked.
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Malevolent T, do you shield? It worries me when members are attacked.
    I actively shield as part of my energy work, and maintain an it during the day. It's more of a filter that has a conscience. It has two purposes. I have noticed that due to my amount of energy people tend to draw from me a lot, and recently I've been socializing a lot. Even family members, tend to draw a lot of energy from me.

So I intend this shield, and I create it so that it will allow the necessary energy connections to interact with people as I intend to, but it also will not allow anyone to purposely draw energy from me. I do not maintain this shield however, when I project. I have no fear of astral attacks. When I experience them, they have always been beings that could not harm me due to my energy level/frequency.

In each experience (all of which I find interesting) I have either fought them off, in an amused way, sort of enjoying it like sparring, or if they manifest or possess weapons, I take their weapons from them, and tell them I mean them no harm. Normally.. my intent ends up causing them to interact with me peacefully.. if not then I leave the situation.

And by the way, please don't worry, I am able to take care of myself ;)

Blog Entries
    I kind of suspected you'd have it covered.
    Williams)