Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: astral attacks

aprilla Guest

astral attacks

hiya, im new here, first post, great forum

could anyone please explain what an astral attack is, and
    how they come about.
    ive heard humans can attack other people in a demonic way and look really grotesque to the dreamer, even though they know its them.
    my friend once told me he woke up choking after an attack by an ex lover, who also dreamed she was being attacked by the same man that night. apparently she told me she was in a lot of pain grieveing from the split up and was really heartbroke. she mentioned falling asleep in tears while unintentionally asking for him to come back and hold her . she really is a harmless soul, never hurt a fly, so how come her ex nearly died choking from her demonic prescence in a shared dream that night?

Blog Entries
    she really is a harmless soul, never hurt a fly, so how come her ex nearly died choking from her demonic prescence in a shared dream that night?
    I'm just speculating here. It may have been an empathic reaction. She made her presence felt and her sadness overwhelmed him. He registered it in the throat chakra, perhaps linked to things unstated.

More sinister suggestions: a shadow self enacted her anger that she'd suppressed or, more far fetched (?) her guardian demon or a resident neg that feels protective of her attacked this person who had caused her pain.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

gothpyre Guest
    Is it possible for an empath to do something like that. I'm an empath as you know Beekeeper and I could never live with myself if I were to accidentally do something like this. Please say its not a natural ability of empaths. Also off topic is it true that empaths are natural healers.

Serenity Guest
    I'd go with what BeeKeeper said. If she cried herself to sleep, there is a lot of pain there. A shadow self could take that and act upon it.

aprilla Guest
    thanks guys,
    <<<beekeper>>> those are interesting responses, im new to this psy stuff so im off to read the concepts

Blog Entries
    I don't think the empath transplants her or his pain. It's "just" a psychic attack as with any other person. Falling asleep with an extreme emotion towards another person sounds like an "efficient" way to induce an attack. You go from conscious to subconscious, and the emotion is taken against the other person by the more psychic side of you.

Oliver

aprilla Guest

astral attacks

months after they split up, (she being a telepath reciever, and possibly an empath) she had a couple of dreams he was looking for her.(hes a sender)and one other dream where his invisible spirit was making love to her.
    she returned the call, to find he was looking for her,. but obviously not to resume the relationship in that way. she never told him about that dream.

what could be the reason behind the dream that he was making love to her when she hadnt heard from him for so long? or even thought about him that way?
    shes pretty upset as shes beggining to think hes playing twisted games just because he has the ability to do so.

and is there a way to disconnect from someone once the link is so clear?

Blog Entries
    Hmm - take a look at it from a "real life" perspective. Ex-lovers are known to sleep with another without this meaning a true relationship resumes. Often enough this is out of nostalgia, not because the ex-lovers think it will work out.

Also, even if problems start to mount and make a relationship unbearable, people often still love another. The feeling just gets buried under a thick layer of conflict and differing interests.

Oliver

aprilla Guest

astral attacks

thanks korpo,
    so is it probable he "sent" that message? maybe not intentional,.....but rather unintentional, like she picked up his subconscious thoughts in sleep, or could it have been her mind wishhful-thinking?

Blog Entries
    Hehe, don't know. Sounds all good.

Someone psychic in contact with your friend could shed light on this, else the exact cause remains speculation.

Oliver