Thread: My feet, energy work thought form

Astral Exorcist Guest

My feet, energy work thought form

Here is my thought form, I made used for energy work together with NEW. I hope you enjoy, it's been 1 - 2 hours making these pictures. Geosh. I've been away from energy training for weeks now. I promised to post them up on the forum for the curious. I've got to balance my life first then come back to energy practice.

To do this it's almost like learning to juggle. NEW energy pulses combine with minds eye visualization at the same time. One way of multi tasking.

Use any tools to open you up to visual images such as the ones listed bellow.

* New Age Stones

* Holy Water

* White Sage

*Deep Breathing

and anything else I haven't mention, that helps
    They help with opening up ones imagination to mind's eye work.

To maintain thought form projects. Learn to stain the minds eye with the image with as much clarity. Feel it's real and the more durable it becomes. Fast created images will have no real existence, they have to be worked on long term. If the concentration is high enough it will shorten the latency of long term thought form projects. It's like a science project some can say.

It is very helpful to learn to multi task doing 5 things at once. Males will find this skill much harder then females. I've gained mastery in it but I guess, I will have to re learn how to multi task so well because the lack of practice.

1 Deep Breathing
    2 Maintain Relaxation
    3 Minds Eye Work
    4 Active NEW Energy work
    5 Tamed mind

... ...

6 Waking Environment Awareness

etc
    . .

If Desired, juggle some more

You may find that you may flicker from the 1 -5 objectives. What I mean by this, it might be a struggle to do all these at once. They should merge nicely altogether in the long run threw practice. It also programs the unconscious to know what you should multi task. What happens is it makes a stronger link almost happening automatic without doing manual. Do beginner multi tasking to more moderate. Gradually throw in more things to do all at once. If you do achieve multi tasking in 5 ways and doing this for a longer enough period of time. Your concentration will go out the roof and energy raising can become second nature.

HERE IS HOW I DID IT!

I made my first simple energy minds eye cob web thought form. After over energising from Tai Che and Qi Gong in 1 day, class separation. I used the minds eye image and locked it to my feet while enhancing the thought form existence. It's almost like upgrading the etheric body in physical waking like transformers do.

The arrow points to my left foot. The right foot is easier to work with since im right brained. It was easier to transfer energy after the heated foot was stimulated enough. The pulses of energy could be easily transmitted from one foot to another. The energy has to leap out of the body to reach the other foot causing a light astral reflex generating MORE energy.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

I expanded the thought form arising to a expansion model of the thought form project.

+

Heh now I've got to pairs

=

Here is the end result. A moderate thought form success. It did take very little effort to re use it after making it, with instant good energy pulses.

I started to believe this was truly my true form because I wanted to see myself as a bunch of circuits.

Astral Exorcist Guest
    Mmmm, Looks good, A more then half made pentagram. I wonder what the results will be once I complete it to a full upright pentagram.

Shrugs, I must be talking to myself

I find that my energy work is most effective, when I pull energy up from both feet, then it flows up my legs, through my base chakra, through all the chakras, the sub navel, the heart, the throat, the minds eye ( which usually lights up with the energy ) and then the crown. Once I have channeled the energy to the crown, I flip it back down to my feet.

I separate it into two channels, I flip the right side of the energy in my crown to my left foot, and the left side of the energy in my crown to my right foot. I find that by crossing the paths of the energy en route to my feet, I greatly enhance the effectiveness of the complete new energy circuit, and at the same time I manifest a protective bubble like energy field surrounding myself, if I intend it with the energy I'm channeling.

I normally flip the energy until I start to pulse and vibrate pretty strongly.. then I either store it in my main energy storage center ( around my stomach area ) or I use it to increase vibrations until they are intense enough to loosen me for an exit. My entire body, especially extremities like my feet and hands, used to heat up quite a bit, and still do slightly.

I don't necessarily have to do this anymore though, I don't even need vibrations to project. Now I can project with just intent, I guess it's by phasing, and because I have the energy needed already stored.

Astral Exorcist Guest
    MalevolenT, Play around with creativity. The more complex the thought form the better the effects. The more concentration is invested the concentration is exercised on a constant daily basis. It becomes very handy. The beauty of it all the free will to create. You most probably know about it, I would like to emphasize on that because I like the fact that is available to do. Malevolent, It seems you've reached the top to energy body development. Their must be away to continue a richer development. I hope you find a way. Concentration can be divided several times depending on the level of concentration developed and on brain function capacity. The more concentration is exercised the more ways it can be divided with multi tasking. Yet once it’s divided, it is not as powerful, as it would be if it was invested on, one in focus and of all concentration used on one objective.