Thread: Conscious OBE Feeling?

Conscious OBE Feeling?

Hi,I am new to this and am trying to wrap my head around and decode lots of information. It is very interesting to read but I'm not clear on exactly what I am experiencing and am hoping someone can help me.
    I do some basic meditation practices and one of the things that happens is I become very very "aware" of my entire body, and then begin to expand.
    I originally searched the internet to find out what it may be and the closest I have got before finding out about Astral Dynamics is something called Linga Sanchalana, related to Kriya or Kundalini Yoga.

This has happened around 6 times now. I suddenly expand outside my body, I feel an ever expanding rushing feeling, sometimes I'm just rising, climbing straight up continually, others, constantly growing out and occasionally shrinking or going in. This is a very very unusual feeling, because I am dead still but am expanding, it's a very confusing feeling.
    When this happens I am fully conscious and thinking, fully aware, I don't appear to be in any trance states, once I opened my eyes briefly and the feeling kept going although I closed them again quickly. This usually goes on for around 5 mins it feels like although it may be less before it slowly fades away.
    Since I have learned about Astral Dynamics I have once tried some exit techniques with no luck but I'm not sure what stage I am at or what is happening, It seems from reading Astral Dynamics to be the Expanded-Energetic body I am feeling?

It can best be described by looking at the following GIF, it feels exactly like this looks if that makes sense? If you google the below phrase and watch the ,oving rainbow vortex GIF on Giphy, you can see what I mean. (unfortunately I can't post the link here as I am new)
    Acid Trip Rainbow GIF By Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Thanks so much in advance, I would be grateful for any info or similar experiences at all!

I guess the most important question is what should I do next?

Matt

Blog Entries

Re: Conscious OBE Feeling?

Well, now that you know it's a result of the trance state, and known as a pre-projection or transitional symptom, you can decide what you want to do with it. You can keep exploring the scope of how 'big' you can make your energy body or conscious awareness of space, or you can use it to get out of your body. I guess it all depends on what your objetive is, what you consider the out of body state to be.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

So should I try to exit before this feeling or during? Is during the feeling to late?

Blog Entries

I wait until it is over before I try to get out when I want to use it as a signpost for projection. There is some controversy about this, but I believe that the vibration happens when you're in between states or environments- the same way you see something blink when you're seeing in a different frequency. Once you wait until it reduces, you're syncronizing with it, and for me this is the best stage to complete an exit.
    But experiences may vary.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

OK, \thank you for the advice.
    Matt