Thread: God's

God's

The difference between a "god," a "God," and "GOD" is the matter of wisdom - no other ideas in His head than "I love."

The question is... how do you behave like that? Outright.

Re: God's

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    There is a way to love God at least

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The difference between a "god," a "God," and "GOD" is the matter of wisdom
    One young ("G", Great like Ra), one yin ("d", deceased like Osiris), and one in the middle - the universe ("o", the perfect circle in neverending cycle made of a snake). Some tend to call it a holy trinity. Of course, the difference between "trinity", "Trinity", and "TRINITY" is also a matter of wisdom, as some Christian believer told me once.

Re: God's

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    One young ("G", Great like Ra), one yin ("d", deceased like Osiris), and one in the middle - the universe ("o", the perfect circle in neverending cycle made of a snake). Some tend to call it a holy trinity. Of course, the difference between "trinity", "Trinity", and "TRINITY" is also a matter of wisdom, as some Christian believer told me once.
    "Good Or Dead" is an old personal ultimatum of mine... "Good" is such an interesting subject. Did you know? Good has a perpetual fascination with fun, mean while bad goes "OK we quit, and we will just keep an eye on you to make sure it all works out." The only temptation then - the original sin, ie unloving, unholy, desperate, (unwanted), sex.

I am glad I learned Christianity, it is a superb answer to doubt.