Thread: Open your third eye...I need some advice

peace2006 Guest

Open your third eye...I need some advice

I have been training on Opening My Third Eye for a week and a half. I have noticed at the end of the session while relaxing or grounding i feel a very cold feeling on my right shoulder, its so noticeable, like somebody puts ice on my right shoulder. It remains for minutes then fades away. This happens frequently but not always....One day after practicing, i felt a strong magnetic feeling inside my forehead at the third eye spot, it remained for 15 minutes or so...I felt powerful like i'm going to send energy out of my forehead that can attack and effect people........Its a good sign, but unfortuanelty, i did not feel this magnetic feeling again. Does this mean i was practicing wrong everyday exceptthat that day i felt the powerful magnetic? If anybody have an experience about opening the third eye, can you tell me please how can you know that you already opened your third eye? What things you have gained after opening your third eye? I'm curious to hear from you.

Blog Entries
    All kinds of energy body developments usually happen slowly and non-linearly. You often get a glimpse before you later on stabilise a state, or experience, or skill. Then you are usually back to practising more, honing your skills, and making it happen again. There are no On/Off switches, though it might seem alluring.

Oliver

peace2006 Guest
    Thanks for replying Oliver....I will just keep practicing until i see results..

Re: Open your third eye...I need some advice

Quote Originally Posted by peace2006
    I have noticed at the end of the session while relaxing or grounding i feel a very cold feeling on my right shoulder, its so noticeable, like somebody puts ice on my right shoulder. It remains for minutes then fades away. This happens frequently but not always....One day after practicing, i felt a strong magnetic feeling inside my forehead at the third eye spot, it remained for 15 minutes or so..
    This sounds like a spirit guide

.I felt powerful like i'm going to send energy out of my forehead that can attack and effect people.
    Why would you want to attack?.. and be powerful ?

Here's a link and you can hit the search function here at AD amd find more ;
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... +third+eye
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

peace2006 Guest
    Hi Aunt Clair,
    "Why would you want to attack?.. and be powerful ? "
    I do not want to attack, but i felt a power that could strike somebody from a distance. I felt something in the middle of my forehead as its going to explode....Thanks for the link....

Are we talking about the technique in the book http://www.openyourthirdeye.com/ ?

I bought that e-book and used it for a while, and did get good results. The problem was that the results did not come to me in the way I expected, and it was uncomfortable. Mostly because it seems to create an intimacy with everyone around me. It wasn't about things like seeing auras and being unaffected by them, as I expected. It was more like coming into contact with people around me and knowing a small taste of what it was to be these people - and I didn't like it at all, so I stopped doing the technique.

peace2006 Guest
    Yes Tom exactly thats ebook i have.......I will keep doing the technique for one month and see what is going to happen....