Woke up from an afternoon nap, had a few partial obe but couldn't fly so I tried the falling sensation and it was strange. I didn't really get a falling sensation. First, heard strong ringing and my head started to feel heavy and heavier quickly, then my body became very heavy. Saw something like tiny electric light in the dark backward flow. I felt strong energy throughout my body, especially my head. Shortly into it, I looked at my lower body and it looked like a huge fiery (more like almost burned out ) X image (is it because that’s how energy work flow?) My arms and legs were extremely heated and tingle, this continued for less than a few minutes because it started to feel uneasy and somewhat of a burning sensation in the root area. So, I stop. I have only been practicing energy work for a few months and not sure what to do with the energy yet. Towards the end, I saw a human spirit from my top angle view; I just ignore it and continued with the energy work.
That night, a lot of energy came very quickly and I had to avoid it by keeping my body awake. After this is I saw many different color lines in the dark. When I focus I saw many different beautiful foreign views but they were kinda gray, like in a slide show. Does this have anything to do with Kundalini? (I just read the definition) =)