View Poll Results: How do you think Demons were created?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • God simply made them.

6 23.08%
  • They were created through the darkside of mankinds's conciousness, meaning hatred greed, etc.

9 34.62%
  • we unconciously created them by believing they exist. (thought forms)

3 11.54%
  • demons are simply bad human spirits

3 11.54%
  • all or none of the above

5 19.23%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: demons

chips Guest

demons

I myself think demons were created by us. i think that whoever first wrote about demons in the bible is the one who first created a demonic looking thought form, and from there, other people who believed in the bible added their own energy into it, and strengthened the demons. i think that the perfect way to destroy a demon would be to first make sure you know what demon you're dealing with (the name) and then do research, and find out if anyone in the bible had banished it, and try using their technique. try to find key weak spots. every demon is different, since with each demon there's a different story. what do you think?

I edited and added one more option (all or none of the above) because I couldn't see the results unless I clicked on 'view results' and that was getting on my nerves.- CF.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I think that the term demon is very broad. Demon, the word, is basically associated with any negative spirit. I do not pretend to know where demons came from, but people can believe what they want to. I personally think that demons are a combination of all the things listed above. Who says that there is only one type? Just like there is more than one kind of happiness and love, the same thing goes for hate and jealousy.

That's my insight!

Scott

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    I think that the term demon is very broad. Demon, the word, is basically associated with any negative spirit. I do not pretend to know where demons came from, but people can believe what they want to. I personally think that demons are a combination of all the things listed above. Who says that there is only one type? Just like there is more than one kind of happiness and love, the same thing goes for hate and jealousy.

That's my insight!

Scott
    yup, thats what i think too. i think that anything, or any being, that anyone believes in is real in some way inter-dimensionally.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I'm not sure I really believe this, but God made angels. Some of the angels turned away from him and fell from grace. These angels, now refered to as demons, spawned more demons and infected the world with evilness because Adam and Eve ate an apple....I really don't think the Adam and Eve story is really true, though.

That is just another theory on how demons were created. The problem with that is if God is omnipresent(existing in the past, present, and future, like his love) then He would nevre have made the angels that had fallen from grace.

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    I'm not sure I really believe this, but God made angels. Some of the angels turned away from him and fell from grace. These angels, now refered to as demons, spawned more demons and infected the world with evilness because Adam and Eve ate an apple....I really don't think the Adam and Eve story is really true, though.

That is just another theory on how demons were created. The problem with that is if God is omnipresent(existing in the past, present, and future, like his love) then He would nevre have made the angels that had fallen from grace.
    i have many problems believing thet bible. and thats why i am what some people would call "agnostic." how can God,create angels that turn their back on him? why would he even give them the ability to do so? i "do" believe in angelic type entities, but not exactly the way the bible describes them. i do believe that we all percieve them differently though. i think angels might also be thought forms.

If you don't like the Bible, there are other texts you can choose to read. There are even the books which were excluded from the Bible which might be more to your liking. It is perfectly understandable to say something is bad or wrong when what you really mean is that you prefer to support something else, but it is better to leave your options open because you may change your mind later. You can move on without having you be actively against anything else.

boris Guest
    i think it is possible to harbour and transmitt positive and negative energy, in any given day, here on earth we may be angry, irritable, sad etc and we may also be joyous, forgiving, understanding etc, and thats just normal. but i think things are more polarised in higher realms, so one either passes into the light or the dark depending on their own choices and thoughts.

so a demon is just an entity that has progressively harboured negative energy, and this has 'snowballed' over time to a fixed, one track view of malevolent intentions, which it inflicts upon human kind from its higher (dimensionally speaking) vantage point.

thanks what i think.

blacktiger057 Guest
    One of the ways demons can form is the meer thought of hatred towards somebody. You are sending your hatred out to the person, hoping that something bad will happen to them. That is why people who DO know this are so careful about what they think and say.

Blog Entries
    If I follow Robert's explanations correctly, such sending out might trigger an indirect psychic attack, with either a thoughtform attacking the person, or a neg "doing the job" and demanding a price. There is an episode about this in "Practical Psychical Self-Defense" about I guess a witch cursing someone and incurring double damage to herself this way.

I don't think an entity as a real demon is created "just like that". If I again follow correctly Robert these are ancient entities, they did not just "pop up" for the occasion.

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    Well, what you sow is what you reap. As Oliver said, the negative energy can attract actual demons. I think that negative energy and demons are two different beings entirely. So while it is nice and easy to use the term neg, it was a demon that was attacking. So you can send out negs to anybody, but demons are a different matter...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast