View Poll Results: How do you think Demons were created?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • God simply made them.

6 23.08%
  • They were created through the darkside of mankinds's conciousness, meaning hatred greed, etc.

9 34.62%
  • we unconciously created them by believing they exist. (thought forms)

3 11.54%
  • demons are simply bad human spirits

3 11.54%
  • all or none of the above

5 19.23%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: demons

Blog Entries
    Too bad there is no 'all of the above'.
    I believe that God made everything, and is continually making everything, creating by extension. We are God's expression, and have creative potentiality as God gave/gives it to us. Therefore, demons, as we think of them (I don't want to get into etymology and all of that) are beings with an extraordinary capacity to test us and to force us to evolve. Do we create them? Maybe we cocreate them- in a collective sense.
    MO, of course.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    One of the ways demons can form is the meer thought of hatred towards somebody. You are sending your hatred out to the person, hoping that something bad will happen to them. That is why people who DO know this are so careful about what they think and say.
    i dont think a demon can form just because you feel great hatred towards someone... the negative energy might possibly attract a demon but i doubt it would form into one... on the other hand if you were feeling great hate against someone and you visualize a demon, then you have just created a thought form that will attack your enemy/victim.. for a thought form to be born, i think it needs to be visualized upon, it needs a structure, just like construction workers use blue prints first and then build buildings, you need to have a certain structure in mind and then start filling it with energy

chips Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    If you don't like the Bible, there are other texts you can choose to read. There are even the books which were excluded from the Bible which might be more to your liking. It is perfectly understandable to say something is bad or wrong when what you really mean is that you prefer to support something else, but it is better to leave your options open because you may change your mind later. You can move on without having you be actively against anything else.
    i believe in spirituality and different dimensions etc. but i believe that to find out about "true" spirituality, you have to look within yourself, and not an external source, but thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chips
    If you don't like the Bible, there are other texts you can choose to read. There are even the books which were excluded from the Bible which might be more to your liking. It is perfectly understandable to say something is bad or wrong when what you really mean is that you prefer to support something else, but it is better to leave your options open because you may change your mind later. You can move on without having you be actively against anything else.
    i believe in spirituality and different dimensions etc. but i believe that to find out about "true" spirituality, you have to look within yourself, and not an external source, but thats just my opinion.
    And again I say that you don't have to make everyone else wrong. You just have to acknowledge that you made a different choice and that it is working for you.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I later posted that negs and demons arent the same, chips. You can send someone a neg, but not a demon. Just to clarify

chips Guest
    And again I say that you don't have to make everyone else wrong. You just have to acknowledge that you made a different choice and that it is working for you.
    if you read carefully, i NEVER said that everything else is wrong. that's why i stated that it was MY "opinion."

chips Guest
    I later posted that negs and demons arent the same, chips. You can send someone a neg, but not a demon. Just to clarify
    oh, i see that now

chips Guest
    and again, i never used the word's "bad" or "wrong"

chips Guest
    oh, i see that now
    oh wait, why cant u "send" a demon to someone? a demon would fall under the catagory of a neg since its an astral entity that causes harm. arent there rituals that are meant to send demons to other people?

Blog Entries
    even though anything that is detrimental to our health is considered 'neg', many people in this community tend to categorize negs as 'astral wildlife', not 'demonic entities', which, like angels, are of a higher order, and not necessarily dealt with in the same way (or at all).
    Tom-aye-toes
    Tom-ah-toes.

I tend to do it, not because of a belief system, but for convenience. But I can see how it would be confusing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast