View Poll Results: How do you think Demons were created?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • God simply made them.

6 23.08%
  • They were created through the darkside of mankinds's conciousness, meaning hatred greed, etc.

9 34.62%
  • we unconciously created them by believing they exist. (thought forms)

3 11.54%
  • demons are simply bad human spirits

3 11.54%
  • all or none of the above

5 19.23%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: demons

chips Guest
    im surprised more people arent voting

blacktiger057 Guest
    O yes, it is possible to send demons. Negs are way easier to send though....depends on definnition. Negs are everything negative, and that includes thoughts. SO you can send some negs, but not all types. And only idiots or satanists send demons. Unfortunately, it is very possible. SO everyone has sent a neg....don't tell me you never thought anything bad?

Zandria Guest
    I have a demon co-worker...can't the person doing all of the hating be a demon himself? or would that make him the devil?

Blog Entries
    I used to have a 'demon coworker'- How I took care of the problem was to place a mirror strategically to reflect the negative intent back, and shielding. I also sent him many blessings and prayed that he would get a better life. In about a month he got offered another job and he was out of my life for good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sending a demon is like taking a bear for a walk by putting a leash around its neck. It isn't that you can't do it, because you can as long as the demon feels like playing along.

Spectral Dragon Guest
    I have a little thread on this topic based on my experiences here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... y+creation

The basic Giest of it is: demons are a complicated subject which don't have an easy answer to much of anything. Some seem to me to be created by us (these are usually called egregores
    Some seem to have been around much longer than mankind has been around, and some, such as Arch demons (which are debatably more like acid in that they aren't evil they just can't be touched directly,) make up the very fabric of our beings.

Experience tells me that these things can't really be classified easily and that each one is usually unique, with the exception of negs which I don't consider actual demons myself.

wozyh Guest
    i too think that "demons" started off as normal beings. but for what ever reason just ended up going down a negative path.

a path that they have continously gone down for a very long time (hypothetically for maybe something like a thousand human years). this is incredibly far away and seperated from the original natural true state. the state that we all ended up going back to. which is the realisation of the illusion of seperation and the remembering of what we really are.

the best thing about "Life" is rembering what you are. and you can only remember yourself when you can observe "what you are not". so to compare one against the other so to speak.

and in our world "what we are" and "what we are not" both exist simultaneously. and the "demon" state is an extreme example of what we are not. but it is a possibility and because it is a possibility it will always happen "here".

people on this forum could have been demons many past lifes ago and eventually chose another experience and onto a different path.

in anutshell demons are just a natural product of the realm we live in.

Blog Entries
    wozyh wrote:
    in our world "what we are" and "what we are not" both exist simultaneously. and the "demon" state is an extreme example of what we are not. but it is a possibility and because it is a possibility it will always happen "here".
    Interesting. Will have to give it more thought.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I heard a short joke / story a while back and there are a lot of different variations out there on it. Maybe someone knows in more detail. God and Satan were out walking one day when God suddenly picks something up and looks at it intently. Satan asks, what is that? God answers that it is Truth, and that it is very precious, and yet most people would just walk right by without noticing or recognizing it for what it is. Satan says, that's great - give it over here to me and I'll organize it for you.

wozyh Guest
    well "satan" doesnt actually exist

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast