Thread: General Repair

greatman07 Guest

General Repair

I know this is a pretty stupid question, but...is it possible to use energy to fix things, like cars and computers?

Blog Entries
    The mind can influence the workings of things - like PSI messing with the workings of a random number generator. But I do not think that any normal or even somewhat evolved person can effect much about a broken device.

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    While the power of thought can influence things as well as prayer, you cannot use reiki to heal your car's broken engine. Cars, computers, etc. don't have a life force, and that is what healing is based on. You can use prayers, though. What are ya gonna do, send healing energy to unblock your computers chakras?

greatman07 Guest
    Wow......okay.

Hmm... I kind of agree, BUT...

I know a number of people for whom machines of various types don't work properly. For example, I do computer support & I have lost track of the number of users whose computers play up over & over again, only to work perfectly when I come along. In my last job I had about 6 or 7 people (large organisation) who would call the helpdesk to get me to go & stand near them when they had something important to get done.

So I'm not so sure that your state of consciousness or maybe your view of the cosmos will not affect physical things. I think it is certainly possible that an expectation that everything will work well for you would mean you don't get the breakdowns in the first place. And electronic things are already on the edge of the quantum level in scale so it is quite possible to affect them. Some of the experiments being done prove that true.

Maybe once we can tap the Zero Point Field we will be able to utilise the energy in the physical realm & cause macro changes.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Absolutely, I do it all the time. I know of others too. The limitation is that matter has a high energy content relative to free energy. So if something mechanical is actually damaged (blown tire, snapped bolt, out of gas, etc) it takes either a lot of energy or a very 'high' spiritual advancement to repair.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

blacktiger057 Guest
    Wstein, in what ways do you do this(repairing material items with energy)? I never heard of it except using the power of thought.

greatman07 Guest
    Wow....this is very interesting.......please, continue on.....energy fields can affect electronics in a good way?

blacktiger057 Guest
    Thanks, Leyla. The answer to my question about exploding kitchen items! Surge protectors! Great idea

Yes, the energy field can affect things in a negative way. I guess it has something to do with the energy and electricity mixing, thus creating a surge. I read the strong auras and angry people can have this problem alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyla
    I don't know, but I do know I have to have surge protectors for every important piece of electric equipment in my house, because when I get stressed out, everything will blow. TV, computer, DVD player, even the lightbulbs. All at once. I learned the hard way, after having to buy, and then rebuy, things.
    This is the flip side where energy damages vehicles instead of fixes them.

Pretty much vehicles respond to healing in the same ways as bodies.

When a new noise or skeak or rattle appears I send energy to it. Often times it will go away. Of course I can't fix everything (like the tires still wear out). Its always hard to prove what did not happen. My observation is that my vehicle is in the shop for repairs far less than average.

----------

Blowing out electrical things happens for me when I get very emotional. That one reason I can't use telephone answering machines. Once during a horiffic upset, I melted down the main electical to the house - yes the 120V 100 amp one. It was on the outside of the wall near I was sitting near.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)