Thread: what is this all about

aprilla Guest

what is this all about

right, bear with me on this one ....
    i have posted it in dreaming section cos it starts with a dream.....
    see what u think....

i had a dream, a long time ago, about a man,all i remember is we kissing. i felt we were deeply in love,
    so deep, the dream stuck with me for a couple of weeks, then breezed off.
    a long time later, i browsed a forum, i seen a username. i felt this strong urge to be with this person. didnt know who it was what he looked like or anything about him. i became giddy. aroused.
    i was in a relationship at the time, things were steady, so- so. and im not one for infidelity.
    but i felt 'in love' with this prescence, this username.
    i felt highly erotic.
    then one day, after reading one of his posts, for no apparent reason i remembered the original dream.

i started to continuously dream about this guy.
    now get this...
    one day he posted his picture, i nearly fell off my chair.
    he looked identical to the guy in my dreams.

one particular dream was about us back in time, in a old elaborate mansion having giddy fun wearing clothes from an old time period, we were young lovers, and highly sexed.

what was going on here?

blacktiger057 Guest
    This could mean many things. The dream could mean that this person is a good friend and you can trust him. Or you could've had a past life relationship with this person. Maybe you have subconsciously formed a connection with this person, thus the close image. As you can see, alot of maybes.

I met my wife across the net - saw her posts & there was a kind of 'glow' to them that had me going back to read more of what she posted on a forum. We grew closer & also seem to have a link back into the past. But somehow, the attraction was there even before we started exchanging communication about who we were etc.

So it can happen I think. But you should be very cautious about the fact you're in a current relationship - the link may be a past one & not applicable to this life you're in.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!