Thread: Australian medium Anthony Grzelka

Blog Entries

Australian medium Anthony Grzelka

I saw Anthony Grzelka last night.

http://www.whispersfrombeyond.com.au/contact.htm

I had never seen a live medium work with a group before so I went with an open mind and no major expectations.

This guy was quite simply amazing. There is no way that what he did could be called "cold reading" or parlor tricks. He was too precise and knew things that he couldn't have possibly known.

If you're in Australia and get a chance to see him, do.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

blacktiger057 Guest
    Does he travel to the US? If he did I'd love to see him, but my parents would never let me go...

star Guest
    I think its hard enough to visit the guys in the US. Money has to be saved up, time has to be cleared. Transportation is big too..

ALthough one of these days I want to see some sort of Reiki teacher or Shivapat/Shaktipat giver in person.

!!!! Someone 800 or over in the David Hawkins Scale of Conciousness!

Beekeeper, tell us some more about what you got to see. Anthony Grzelka.. What sort of stuff did he do?

Blog Entries
    BT, he does but he only mentioned working for the police over there, so I don't know if that's all he's done.

Star, watch this place, I'll get back with more, promise.
    Williams)

mack Guest
    I'm in Australia and this does sound interesting so I'll see if I can get to see him. Thanks for posting this Beekeeper.

Blog Entries
    Okay now, what kind of things did he do? ....*thinks*

He immediately honed in on a woman and preceded to tell her about the husband and child she'd lost, described the memorial pond she'd built for her lost child and the little statue in his memory, told her about the photo album she'd put together even though the baby was only 10 hours old, told her that she'd had an operation for irritable bowel that wouldn't make much difference. Said her dog acted funny whenever her child's spirit was in the room. Described the composition of her family, how her first husband died, details of his funeral. Told her her 3 year old was waving at the child's spirit and could see him as lights and orbs. She confirmed all.

Got a lot of relatives of another older woman. Told her she and her daughter had nursed her husband. Described his death accurately. Said he always told her that he had never done enough for her. Described his personality, his best mate, mother, father and dog (who were all there with him). Told her she wore her dead husband's slippers when he died. Said he could feel her back pain that she should get seen to. When he claimed he was about 60% right, she and another beside her piped up that he had gotten everything right.

Told another woman her father had come through but had stepped aside for others; that he was an incredibly polite man. She said that was him for sure.

Picked up on various suicides. One was an old woman who could not bear her alzheimers. He told them to view it as euphanasia (which they already did). Told them she was still drinking her "little" drink (she was partial to yocult) and she understood her husband was angry with her for doing it. A male relative came through after her. Anthony said he got an impulse to do something cheeky, like a practical joke. The people confirmed their relative was a practical joker.

A mother was told that her son saw his funeral and knew she was wearing the necklace he'd given her (she was) and had seen the necklace she put on him in his coffin (she did).

I was there with my girlfriend. Her sister, Christine, had been before and had booked a private session for later. Her husband is dying. Anthony tried to tell him something about his disease at both sessions but it was too sensitive and he put his head in his hands so Anthony stopped. earlier he had gotten as far as saying it had been misdiagnosed as cancer, which was true.

Her husband's best friend was there too. He had brought his mum. His brother had suicided. Anthony said to this man that his brother hadn't meant to take it that far and he was really sorry he had found him. He acknowledged that his brother (the man) had put a tattoo on his arm with his name. He also said he was not to worry about his divorce with his wife, that it wouldn't be as bad as he was thinking but that it would go ahead as their relationship was beyond resolution.

The man began to ask questions about this and my friend Louise whispered details to me. Anthony asked who "Ma" was and he said his ex-wife-to-be, Marika. Lou told me that Marika is a lovely woman and wouldn't be mean about the divorce. Anthony said that the cause of the breakdown was a trust issue and that it had come up twice. Lou whispered the man had twice cheated on his wife. The man asked if his new partner Julie would be the right one. Anthony hesitated and said, "Hmm, he's giving me a kind of half thumbs up. He says you're going to have to deal with a lot of her baggage. Ask her if her ex has been in gaol." Louise whispered that all his friends couldn't stand her and were unanimous that she's a gold-digger and rather nasty. According to her, the man, himself, was having strong second thoughts.

There was a lot more, of course. It went for 3 hours and cost $45

A strange thing was the configuration of the audience that seemed to fall into a pattern of relatedness when it came to cause of death. The seating was unassigned.
    Williams)

blacktiger057 Guest
    That is really amazing...How come everyone spiritually famous lives in Australia?

Blog Entries
    I got feedback from Christine and Steve's private reading.

Anthony immediately addressed Steve's illness again. He told him he was expecting to live 5 years max (true) but that he would live another 20 if he underwent an operation on his brain. He said he'd be very reluctant to do this but that he should.

He told Christine that she had babies around her waiting to be conceived but that there were clear indicators that she wouldn't accept them. She basically decided that she wouldn't have kids beacuse Steve would get progressively sicker and she expected he'd die early. Anyway, Anthony told her that if she didn't want kids to take precautions because they were pretty determined.

He told Steve that his mum (in New Zealand) currently has a weepy eye that needs to be seen to and a heart condition that she knows nothing about. Christine immediately rang her and asked if she had a weepy eye. She confirmed. Christine told her to see a doctor and get her heart checked while there.

He picked up on Steve's differences with his Dad and brother and emphasised the importance of resolving these. Got a lot of stuff on Steve's childhood. Picked up on Steve's poor relationship wth his ex-wife and pointed out how Steve's attitude had much to do with this. Also told S that soon his 14 year old daughter would be living with him and that she would be very difficult.

He said S and C would move a long distance soon, even though they've just bought a house.

I'll let you know if (when) this stuff actually happens.

Interestingly, he only did one private reading while in Wollongong. They booked a year ago and were way down the list but he decided they were the ones he was seeing.
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    He told Christine that she had babies around her waiting to be conceived but that there were clear indicators that she wouldn't accept them. She basically decided that she wouldn't have kids beacuse Steve would get progressively sicker and she expected he'd die early. Anyway, Anthony told her that if she didn't want kids to take precautions because they were pretty determined.
    This sounds really marvellous. Determined babies - watch out!

What a lovely read, BeeK!

Oliver

Blog Entries
    I always dreamt my babies before I knew officially. I dreamt my nieces and nephews too and even some of my friends' babies. I'd be breast -feeding them.

I remember at about 11 or 12 looking at the local corner shop lady and saying to my sister, "She's having a baby." When my sister asked how I knew I said, "Something about her face." She was pregnant.
    Williams)