Thread: Copy: Black Magic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rama Guest

Re: Black Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    This is not an answer to your question, I'm not an expert in tutoring people how to deal with magical abuse, however I have been in a bit similar situation of negative influence (black magic and demons attacks and cunning manipulations), which turned me to failures or serious issues in many fields: health, relationships, business growth halted, esp skills development blocked. I basically use the same tools as used against me - power, positive beings (call them angels if you wish) and magic - in order to get things working properly, plus mandatory watching your thinking processes and emotions - without directing them into positive results you won't get to the point you wish to get to. I'v got some successes recently, not everything yet.

But let me ask you a question: how much do you know / have experience in magic?
    Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to use the same tools against them as I'm not so devious! ☺️ I don't know much about magic but that my thoughts can greatly influence my surroundings but don't always have the power or knowledge on how to do this. Also, I'm very fearful of misuse of my powers or my Willas I know the consequences are dire.
    I am not sure I understand what you mean by magic. I don't really like manipulating reality, I prefer to let things unfold naturally or Thy Will Be Done as the way.
    Howecer,maybe it's time to reevaluate my beliefs as one can't be stuck in one one place forever, just being passive.
    Last edited by Rama; 14th February 2020 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to use the same tools against them as I'm not so devious! ☺️ I don't know much about magic but that my thoughts can greatly influence my surroundings but don't always have the power or knowledge on how to do this. Also, I'm very fearful of misuse of my powers or my Willas I know the consequences are dire.
    I am not sure I understand what you mean by magic. I don't really like manipulating reality, I prefer to let things unfold naturally or Thy Will Be Done as the way.
    Howecer,maybe it's time to reevaluate my beliefs as one can't be stuck in one one place forever, just being passive.
    Well, this is how I approached the reality for most of my life, passively and anticipating things to unfold naturally...
    This is not the case about the reality. Recently I also HAD to reevaluate everything... I realized whether we admit it or not we create the reality anyway: with each our feeling, thought or action, but later are surprised by something what came and we didn't really want it to happen: like a fear causing disasters when magic has been put against you... what do you think.

By magic I mean the diligent use of will in order to create results - the desired ones, vs. passive anticipation of random things coming in. I would therefore treat this situation as an opportunity to get new skills which would benefit greatly in future.
    Last edited by Antares; 14th February 2020 at 02:55 PM.

Rama Guest

Hello

Thank you so much for your advice. You're correct, there's a saying: when there's a problem, you yourself are the source of the problem (although I don't agree with it 100%).

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    Hello

Thank you so much for your advice. You're correct, there's a saying: when there's a problem, you yourself are the source of the problem (although I don't agree with it 100%).
    I'd put it a bit differently: if you want to change (re-create) things in life, it is better to... start creating them vs. waiting for them to be created by others - like the ones who want something from you (those who use magic). We are being "trained" in schools by our educational system to anticipate and wait, that we have no power over things - I think this is the main reason why so many people feel resistance when facing the idea of being pro-active.

Magic is nothing else but creation - but more direct and conscious than in case of most people.

Rama Guest

OK that makes so much sense. Thank you so much. That's really good advise. Blessings to you

As Creator, you alone exist whether you call it a "dream" or a reality "dream exacted."

Unmeaningful beings/things that don't work to a creative mind, always to be called IDIOTs. Idiots are not conscious of anything except maybe love. I am curious to know your way of working with, dealing with, idiots on an ongoing basis...

Rama Guest

I myself am an idiot on numerous occasions but not in the sense of "unconscious beings" who have lost their soul or sold their souls to the evil one. I don't know how to deal with idiots, that's a good question. How can you put sense into someone who doesn't understand? Even if I tell them in their face, you're making a huge mistake, please get help for yourself, they continue with their mistake happily...I have to admit, I like fools but not idiots. If you're referring to the gang stalkers I've mentioned, I don't call them idiots. If that's what you mean, they don't appreciate nor understand love. They don't respond to anything, not even love. I've tried being loving, they trample all over it, abuse it, & think if you as weak. That's why: "thruw not your diamonds before swine". All they take pleasure of in life is hurting others & destroying others. They're not even human or are worthy of the name.

Rama Guest

Hi
    Thank you so much. I really like how you think, it resonates with me & makes perfect sense. Endless gratitude