Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copy: Black Magic

Rama Guest

Re: Black Magic

Hi
    Thank you so much. I really like how you think, it resonates with me & makes perfect sense. Endless gratitude

Rama Guest

I myself am an idiot on numerous occasions but not in the sense of "unconscious beings" who have lost their soul or sold their souls to the evil one. I don't know how to deal with idiots, that's a good question. How can you put sense into someone who doesn't understand? Even if I tell them in their face, you're making a huge mistake, please get help for yourself, they continue with their mistake happily...I have to admit, I like fools but not idiots. If you're referring to the gang stalkers I've mentioned, I don't call them idiots. If that's what you mean, they don't appreciate nor understand love. They don't respond to anything, not even love. I've tried being loving, they trample all over it, abuse it, & think if you as weak. That's why: "thruw not your diamonds before swine". All they take pleasure of in life is hurting others & destroying others. They're not even human or are worthy of the name.

I have found 3 modes to deliver oneself from black magic:

1 is to avoid - not to talk to or move near that site as it is potentially dangerous
    2 is to rebuff - say something quickly meant to suppose an alternative not that problem
    3 is to heed - in inheriting bad truth one can come up with useful good ideas and not just suffering

These work on different levels and can have layers of depth like the chakras. Ultimately, you might say your multidimensional soul has a permanent way with/in the society it knows to be dark.
    Last edited by olyris; 21st November 2022 at 10:32 AM.

Rama Guest

Cool

Re: Copy: Black Magic

I'm a little late in this conversation, but doesn't magic (black or white) have its basis on the Qabbalah and the Qliphoth?

Re: Copy: Black Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Seaker View Post
    I'm a little late in this conversation, but doesn't magic (black or white) have its basis on the Qabbalah and the Qliphoth?
    Qabbalah and alike are just maps - of dimensions. It's like looking at the globe and trying to figure what it is like. But it is not an experience. You also won't have a taste of that location. Magic, on the other hand, is like air in a particular place.

Globe is not a real place, however - it's a concept of the place in your mind, just like qabbalah's spheres/sephirot. You won't feel air by just placing your finger at a map at the chosen location: hot air there, cold air there etc.

Magic has its basis in the energies ("air types") which can be represented by four elements, and origin in the mind which rules the elements. This is of course very simplified explanation.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts