Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation and Time

Blog Entries

Reincarnation and Time

Hi Gang,

I don't know if this a topic for this site; but, I come to this site for answers.
    I project a lot; so, I though someone in the community my respond.

I have a question I'd like to get answered, but, don't know who to ask. It's about time. Is time linear? In other words can you go ahead in time; I don't think so. I've had many visions of my past lives--many past lives. They were all in quasi present time or in a past time. I've never seen a past live that occurred in the future. That's why I wonder, perhaps the future didn't happen yet; and that's why I wonder if time, as an plenary expansion of GOD, is quasi liner. I think, if the future hasn't happened yet, then there would be no future past lives. I do believe, however, that you can have multiple lives at the same time.

As you can see, this is a Krishna Consciousness learning; that I have been studying. I did not know if this is appropriate for this site; but, I think it is a part of our learning.

Grant

Blog Entries

Re: Reincarnation and Time

Here's a few thoughts. Time is the measurement of the changes in space; it is a dimension of space. As far as we know it's unilinear- Stuff happens in space but doesn't un-happen.
    There is a collective unconscious, what we call the astral plane. Information is encoded in it, or simply is it- space would be the field, memories would be the code (information). This stuff already exists- not just memories but also speculation- thought.
    "Going back in time" doesn't have to be literal- it could just be "reading the record in the collective unconscious", in a holographic way, since we are projected in this hologram. But it doesn't mean you went back in time, but you tuned into a specific event that could be your past life but could be anyone else, especially if you subscribe to the idea that 'all is one', as in, one spirit.
    So let that settle in....
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    It's about time. Is time linear? In other words can you go ahead in time
    Imagine a belt or a tight corridor on / in which you can move forward and backward - the 1st dimension. This is what we call space. When you get into the 2nd dimension, e.g. you move or fly upward, you will "break" the anticipated rules (by your expectations!): you will see the whole space that you thought of before as being the only universe as less limited as you was thinking.

Imagine again this belt, but instead you going / moving through it, this belt is like a treadmill: it moves you / you move with it. This is also 1st dimension, and is how we percieve time. If you created a treadmill in the first case as well, i.e. you had a space which automatically was moving you, the perception between time and space would not be distinguishable for a person on a treadmill...

Perhaps that's why we find in comologies, including the ancient cosmologies, time and space being not seperated from each other.

People believe that time is absolute - they percieve it just like I. Newton stated (regardless what the modern physics says about time). "Cosmic" theories are "nice" and curious, but in reality no one believes in flexible time to be their direct experience - that's the massively kept paradigm, or collective unconsciousness about the reality as CFTraveller stated. The intellectual knowledge and conviction is therefore so far from what we actually really believe in... subconsciousness has a lot to do with what we believe in, not intellect.

Now, ask yourself: how free / limited are you in moving in space? How much can you do in order to get where you want? Physically, not much! You are basically stuck with 2 dimensions (4 world / axis directions), and maybe the 3rd dimension if you used some "tricks" (like a rocket) to get beyond the gravity range.

Same applies to time. There's this conviction that you just start to free yourself from the linear time illusion only when you exceed the 4th dimension. The astral level is believed to be just an introduction to starting of becoming free from the linear time.

Ask yourself: how does clairvoyance work, i.e. being informed about the future? E. Cayce was a famous clairvoyant who e.g. foretold the 2nd world war, among many other things.

The interesting fact is that despite being accurate, his accuracy was not 100% perfect: some things did not happen.
    For instance, discovering Atlantis did not happen... or did it? Or maybe only officially it didn't? Maybe someone from the government knew about his prophecies, and having this knowledge about the future, changed it (made sure that any discovery on Atlantis won't show up in the public?)...

The above is just a notion: but the point is that what if future can be changed? Are we living, then, in multiple (infinite, possibly) paralllel realities? In other words, is time multi-dimensional, just like astral level is, and not 1-dimensional (i.e. linear) as we "see" it?
    When thinking about this time-space issue, you may actually end up with some conclusions already created by some scientists at the beginning of XXth century (I saw some documentary movie about it years ago), like those from Russia who - after experimenting with time - concluded that time-space as such does not exist! What exists is only our perception of the reality which we fragmented and named them - e.g. using a "time" concept! "Time" term is just a name for part of our perception, therefore.

In brief, there is a lot of support to the thesis that time is not just linear - it might not exist at all. Everything is perception, having roots in our convictions and expectations about the reality. Exceeding convictions and perception limitations may lead you to the point where you condlude that moving in time is as easy as moving in 2D space, or even easier since you may move through time (be a time-traveller) just by your thought - just like in OBE state you move through the astral space.

(And to the reincarnation: souls, which are believed to be 4th-dimensional or astral bodies, typically have no such perception developed - yet? - which allowed them to be free from time / or time perecption, hence OBE experiences limitations as well, I guess).

Reincarnation - in each "life" (there is only The One Consciousness in spirit), everybody is decent and aware of truth.
    Time - moving between "lifetime to lifetime" like that is positive.

A puzzle or tapestry can be collated to assure you that love is real.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Here's a few thoughts. Time is the measurement of the changes in space; it is a dimension of space. As far as we know it's unilinear- Stuff happens in space but doesn't un-happen.
    As far as we believe in... yes.

There is a collective unconscious, what we call the astral plane. Information is encoded in it, or simply is it- space would be the field, memories would be the code (information). This stuff already exists- not just memories but also speculation- thought.
    ... we are projected in this hologram.
    Good thoeretical background to support the idea of massive "matrix-prison" for so-called souls... like the whole "after-life system": https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...931#post170931

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Reincarnation - in each "life" (there is only The One Consciousness in spirit), everybody is decent and aware of truth.
    Time - moving between "lifetime to lifetime" like that is positive.
    Reincarnation = the whole-istic mechanism of a spiritual "gravity" (sometimes called "karma"), imposed on a soul in the: 1st, spiritual; 2nd, mental; 3rd, astral; and 4th, energetic way.
    Time = tool or a building block (mental concept) for reincarnation to work. (Without time there would be no past - in particular no past lives! there would also be no future - in particular "desires" to make you going forward / backward, nor any judgement made sense then in this timelessness "state")

Blog Entries

Hi Group,
    Thank you for your thoughts. True, when I project there is no limits of time. But I have yet to travel to the future. I've been to higher dimensions where the items and machinery there is explainable. However we can shape our experience. Now, there must be a record of things to come; since many people can "see" them: prophetize. But, they have not actually happened yet and perhaps that's why some prophetic things did not happen, at least yet. I've read in several scriptures that God made time an expansion of Himself to mark events and to make the "Three modes of material nature" able to work. (I am focusing on Krishna)and am convinced that other religious beliefs stem from these writings; since, the stories overlap. (I am focusing only on "time" for this thread; however)

Grant

Blog Entries

PS from Grant
    I have also read that any thoughts or ideas we have had has been thought of before. Either in one of our before hand lives, or picked up from another's thoughts, or directly from the Akashic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    Good thoeretical background to support the idea of massive "matrix-prison" for so-called souls... like the whole "after-life system":
    If you believe in more than one consciousness in ultimate reality. If you believe in eternity, in the idea of 'one' consciousness, then we're creating it for ourselves. And it is not forever, because timespace isn't infinite.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

If you believe in more than one consciousness in ultimate reality. If you believe in eternity, in the idea of 'one' consciousness, then we're creating it for ourselves. And it is not forever, because timespace isn't infinite.
    I cannot see any problem in:
    - having more than one consciousness and (co-)creating the reality, and belief in eternity
    - having one consciousness and (co-)creating the reality, and belief in eternity

None of those seems to exclude any other. It is the linear, intellectual human mind which wants to see the limitations, sequence and consequence, 'cause otherwise it cannot help itself with dealing with overly "complex" reality. Piece by piece, human mind in the XXth and XXIth century becomes accustomed to a thought that time is not as rigid as it seemed to be so from a limited perspective of a being (or, rather, mind) living in a physical reality "only".

Where the notion of finite time-space does come from? Time-space is a part of consciousness, which is... infinite. No boundaries for your creation... except your own decisions to have such.

(The decisions might come from other beings, and you may be "convinced" that you need limitations to learn about yourself, develop your soul, and other religious stuff of this sort).

My conclusion to the thread is: linear time exists only because of linear mind percieving it - then, if you change your mind, expand your consciousness and your perception, time (its perception) would change as well. In fact, the concept of time may even disappear - stop being necessary - at certain level of expansion.

BTW, why is this thread Out of Topic?
    Last edited by Antares; 16th February 2020 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I cannot see any problem in:
    - having more than one consciousness and (co-)creating the reality, and belief in eternity
    - having one consciousness and (co-)creating the reality, and belief in eternity
    I have found somewhere alone the way that creating is self + light, co-creator is self + love.

What might self + love + light be? The One True Universe.

linear time exists only because of linear mind percieving it - then, if you change your mind, expand your consciousness and your perception, time (its perception) would change as well.
    Cyclical time is accessed by means unconscious, processed by ego and only delivers what renders "truth." In other words, to experience and do anything outside of the consensus reality is to channel? Energies, messages, prophecy... and so be that much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast