Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reincarnation and Time

Re: Reincarnation and Time

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Is time linear? In other words can you go ahead in time; I don't think so.
    Time, is not linear, it just is. All time is just there, present 'now'. Time lines can be linear and seem to be for most humans.

I've had many visions of my past lives--many past lives. They were all in quasi present time or in a past time.
    How have you had these visions? Have you tried to access a future life? Are you restricting your viewing to human lifetimes? Perhaps you stop bothering to incarnate a a human in the 'future'?

I've never seen a past live that occurred in the future.
    Well if you start with the premise of 'past' life, you won't.

That's why I wonder, perhaps the future didn't happen yet; and that's why I wonder if time, as an plenary expansion of GOD, is quasi liner. I think, if the future hasn't happened yet, then there would be no future past lives. I do believe, however, that you can have multiple lives at the same time.
    All time is already there, as you think of it, it has occurred already. Spirit/soul (includes most gods) is not limited by time. When this human body dies, your spirit will leave it and be more directly aware of its timeless nature. If you don't want to wait, its possible to use OBE to travel and visit timeless parts of reality or other incarnations.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by wstein View Post
    Spirit/soul (includes most gods) is not limited by time. When this human body dies, your spirit will leave it and be more directly aware of its timeless nature. If you don't want to wait, its possible to use OBE to travel and visit timeless parts of reality or other incarnations.
    The information that I have, including my own difficulties, is that:
    - technically speaking, spirit does not incarnate at all - it is never without or within, it is the part that "exists" beyond this (including time-space as you pointed out); the soul incarnates, and the energy is what leaves the physical body - I know it is just a terminology, but but it is good to keep certain level of clarity
    - seeing the future seems to be much more challanging (restricted) than looking into the past; soul has typically many restrictions, being totally time-free in particular

I think that what Castaneda and Don Juan were doing was basically a way for gaining this kind of freedom (salvation).

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I think that what Castaneda and Don Juan were doing was basically a way for gaining this kind of freedom (salvation).
    I have met both of them in person (when Carlos was still alive). I am pretty sure what they are doing is becoming astral beings. Its off topic in this tread, so if you want to discuss it further start a new thread please.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2