Thread: a new countermeasure discovered (how to get rid of voices for good)

a new countermeasure discovered (how to get rid of voices for good)

Some people might really really hate anti psychotics. I don't mind the zombie state it makes protective state in the mind like the mode of safe mode for computers

The lack of consciousness from the anti psychotics make influences of the dark side less overwhelming because of this frame of mind putting the patient in a protective state allot of the time

You can get a trusted hypnotherapist i strongly recommend a shamanic hypnotherapist to hypnotize to get rid of your voices. The shamanic hypnotherapist are rear in the community however they do exist out there in this world. You can search on the internet and find one from a different country and work threw facebook or skype.

Note you need to work with a trusted professional because when you get hypnotized voices and hypnotize back so there might be a level of risk involved

You can cure, rid yourself of voices threw hypnosis

Do this at your own risk, if you really really hate medication this if for you
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: a new countermeasure discovered (how to get rid of voices for good)

this countermeasure is brand new and it might not work. But it's fully garanteed too. I trust that
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: a new countermeasure discovered (how to get rid of voices for good)

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    I don't hear voices. These are done by malicious people.
    I conceive this perspective too.

Now, the thing about working as psychic is, only the psychic knows what is going to happen. As you transcend (and overcome if you like) these experiences, external made internal... there is no such "past" if your "future" beholds that "present" as nonsense. In other words - what is actually nonsense is not going to make the grade as fun. Your own spirituality happens and scientific proof is with the plaintiff.

For curiousity, it can be found that if the defendant is a demon, the defendant's name can be found satan for the purposes of jury.