Thread: A beginner who has experienced enough to keep me motivated.

A beginner who has experienced enough to keep me motivated.

Hi everyone,

I'm on day 53 of Mastering Astral Projection, Ive experienced a few lucid dreams what one debatable OBE. It felt like an OBE but I was asleep when it occured so it may have just been a lucid dream.
    I experienced half a kundalini arousal while not knowing what kundalini was. I'm getting more and more relaxed everyday during my exercises, but I have trouble meditating past 30 minutes and the exercises are 55 minutes so I end up skipping some time during the exit attempt. It took me over 6 months to get through part one of the book, but since I'm on part two I have been doing the exercises everyday. Years ago I used to fast and meditate 30 minutes twice a day. This is me and where I'm at spiritually. Feel free to read the about me to get a sense of where I come from. I hope to learn from you men and women, see you in the threads.
    Be yourself and follow the truth, being the truth and following yourself.

Re: A beginner who has experienced enough to keep me motivated.

Welcome, very interesting "about me" story. But I guess in USA (than in any other part of the world) it is way much easier to get into extremes like being homeless, fall into a drug / alcohol abuse, and from that point going into the opposite extreme of being rich. The only essential thing that comes to my mind that you didn't wrote as being your former experience is possibly immortality thing https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...al-youth-state
    So enjoy following the truth here and (don't hesitate to) reject everything else

Thank you for the response. It seems like the idea of immortality only befalls the chosen (since the knowledge has to be given), plus immortality is beyond where I am at the moment. I do suspect people in the know campaign for wanting to die like everyone else so only the ones who really want it will persevere, the rest will give up the pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by schizoid View Post
    Thank you for the response. It seems like the idea of immortality only befalls the chosen (since the knowledge has to be given), plus immortality is beyond where I am at the moment. I do suspect people in the know campaign for wanting to die like everyone else so only the ones who really want it will persevere, the rest will give up the pursuit.
    Verily. Chosen is light (immortal love), called is love (eternal light). One will choose self outright if/when they must, and that's who's running.

Exactly A "chosen" one is you who chose (for) yourself.

I liked the idea from the christianity (in this case this was Jesus teachings) that any kind of knowledge can be gained for a diligent "researcher" (knowledge-gainer). But my view on immortality is that it has actually little to do with knowledge, and much more with the other than intellectual assets, more of mystic and energetic nature; i.e. immortality is an extension to conscious(-ness) development, increase of awareness, spirit orientation, deeper understanding (vs. learning intellectually) of life-processes vs. death / enthropy, embracing nature (in any sense), connecting to energy, and other stuff like that which ancient immortals were speaking of.

BTW I always loved to hear people's excuses why they cannot have / achieve something.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post

I liked the idea from the christianity (in this case this was Jesus teachings) that any kind of knowledge can be gained for a diligent "researcher" (knowledge-gainer). But my view on immortality is that it has actually little to do with knowledge, and much more with the other than intellectual assets, more of mystic and energetic nature; i.e. immortality is an extension to conscious(-ness) development, increase of awareness, spirit orientation, deeper understanding (vs. learning intellectually) of life-processes vs. death / enthropy, embracing nature (in any sense), connecting to energy, and other stuff like that which ancient immortals were speaking of.

BTW I always loved to hear people's excuses why they cannot have / achieve something.
    If you look at spiritual teachers, many were taught by someone who had the abilities and wisdom that they possessed. Granted they built upon that and verified the wisdom so it became theirs. I'm not saying I cannot have immortality, what I'm saying is I really must want it to stay motivated long enough to achieve it when presented the opportunity. I believe people will help them who want to help others with their abilities. I may be behind the curve with accessing Akashic records (I just saw the definition of this yesterday) etcetera, but as of now I have no evidence to prove otherwise. If my view is wrong at least it will keep me motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post

I just realized my view about only being able to get information from someone else stems from my up bringing. I was brought up Mormon (even though I'm not religious anymore). The idea of god being in charge of everything and being blessed meant you're blessed by an entity may still be in my head causing this belief. Thank you for illuminating this. Even if I don't/can't change this belief at least I know why it is there now.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Verily. Chosen is light (immortal love), called is love (eternal light). One will choose self outright if/when they must, and that's who's running.
    Your understanding seems to be beyond mine. What do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by schizoid View Post
    Your understanding seems to be beyond mine. What do you mean by this?
    IF you summon ALL OF YOUR love and light, it WORKS so that you ARE HEALTHY.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    IF you summon ALL OF YOUR love and light, it WORKS so that you ARE HEALTHY.
    If only I knew how to do that.