Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Exactly A "chosen" one is you who chose (for) yourself.

I liked the idea from the christianity (in this case this was Jesus teachings) that any kind of knowledge can be gained for a diligent "researcher" (knowledge-gainer). But my view on immortality is that it has actually little to do with knowledge, and much more with the other than intellectual assets, more of mystic and energetic nature; i.e. immortality is an extension to conscious(-ness) development, increase of awareness, spirit orientation, deeper understanding (vs. learning intellectually) of life-processes vs. death / enthropy, embracing nature (in any sense), connecting to energy, and other stuff like that which ancient immortals were speaking of.

BTW I always loved to hear people's excuses why they cannot have / achieve something.
If you look at spiritual teachers, many were taught by someone who had the abilities and wisdom that they possessed. Granted they built upon that and verified the wisdom so it became theirs. I'm not saying I cannot have immortality, what I'm saying is I really must want it to stay motivated long enough to achieve it when presented the opportunity. I believe people will help them who want to help others with their abilities. I may be behind the curve with accessing Akashic records (I just saw the definition of this yesterday) etcetera, but as of now I have no evidence to prove otherwise. If my view is wrong at least it will keep me motivated.