Thread: Too Rama By Lord.of.the.now

Too Rama By Lord.of.the.now

Thankyou for your friends request

However i am not ready to give the support you need at this stage of my life. I was tempted to helping you because i am addicted to be of service on this forum. I will only help part of the forum that is not neg related from now on, (try my best to keep discipline)

The reason why i don't want to help you is a potential risk of psychic infection. I know my vibration is really high but not fully mastered. My supporters told me to avoid helping spiritual victims because i am not fully ready to take on that responsibility.

Forum Members and moderators this is a warning helping neg victims is a risk of psychic infection on the psychic protection forum because negs can attach themselves to forum posts and transferred like a virus

I will not open this thread up again and will not reply

Those that are fully high vibration can step forward and help the victims of spirituality such as RAMA
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 18th February 2020 at 03:23 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Too Rama By Lord.of.the.now

this post is a reminder for lord.of.the.now to avoid helping neg victims at this stage of my life

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I have thought that helping others is a natural consequence helping yourself. Whatever makes you happy.

I have observed throughout the universe, that there is only one way to permanent higher realisation -

1. open your mind
    2. feel every emotion
    3. remember god's love is in all

Blessings...

Rama Guest

That's true, thank you

olyris i do love you.

Only sometimes your posts are confusing

That's why i don't reply