Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the yogic path to enlightenment?

What is the yogic path to enlightenment?

Greetings, I have two questions.

1) Where can I find the material to follow the yogic way to enlightenment?
    2) Would you recommend the yogic way, going through everything you have to offer in order (what would that order be?) or both?

Thank you for your time.
    Be yourself and follow the truth, being the truth and following yourself.

Re: What is the yogic path to enlightenment?

Yoga strengthens the life force, making the body immune to psychological manipulations. With this psyche present in its own power one can take the path to enlightenment. My way of describing this is that you are Yang (postures, when you do them), until you are Yin (breath, during the day), until you are God (unconsciously, as per when you are asleep).

An able psyche has but one thing to do - realise the divine presence.

Blog Entries

I moved this thread because even though it was directed at Robert, someone else chose to participate. Schizoid, if you want to just ask Robert, let me know and I'll do something else with it, or if you don't mind ask again over there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I moved this thread because even though it was directed at Robert, someone else chose to participate. Schizoid, if you want to just ask Robert, let me know and I'll do something else with it, or if you don't mind ask again over there.

I don't mind who answers, as long as I get the correct answer to my question.

Rama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by schizoid View Post
    I don't mind who answers, as long as I get the correct answer to my question.
    The highest & purest yogic path I've found is Yogananda Paramahansa. He was the one who brought yoga to the West from inf9a & his book:The Autobiography of a Yogi is well known throughout the world (its been said Steve Jobs had arranged everyone who attended his funeral to be gifted a copy). His disciple, Swami Kriyananda, has founded the Ananda Sangha organisation (it is worldwide). He's one of the purest & most beaityful souls I've come across.
    This is their YouTube channel, see if it resonates https://www.youtube.com/user/AnandaWorldwide
    They also have some of their yoga & meditation practices here
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE...OBe16NSwan9JyA

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    The highest & purest yogic path I've found is Yogananda Paramahansa. He was the one who brought yoga to the West from inf9a & his book:The Autobiography of a Yogi is well known throughout the world (its been said Steve Jobs had arranged everyone who attended his funeral to be gifted a copy). His disciple, Swami Kriyananda, has founded the Ananda Sangha organisation (it is worldwide). He's one of the purest & most beaityful souls I've come across.
    This is their YouTube channel, see if it resonates https://www.youtube.com/user/AnandaWorldwide
    They also have some of their yoga & meditation practices here
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE...OBe16NSwan9JyA

Thank you for the reference. Maybe they have programs like Robert Bruce's, but it seems they don't display it. The programs that Robert Bruce offers seems to offer more than any other place I have found. Assuming the methods work with me. I'm on day 63 of MAP and progress is being made but I'm afraid the 90 day period will end without me experiencing a conscious OBE.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    An able psyche has but one thing to do - realise the divine presence.
    I agree here. I'm trying to find the purest way and haven't found it yet, even though I'm moving forward in my journey.

Rama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by schizoid View Post
    Thank you for the reference. Maybe they have programs like Robert Bruce's, but it seems they don't display it. The programs that Robert Bruce offers seems to offer more than any other place I have found. Assuming the methods work with me. I'm on day 63 of MAP and progress is being made but I'm afraid the 90 day period will end without me experiencing a conscious OBE.
    Yes, I agree, the programs Robert offer seem very well constructed & as he mentions, "what works, works!". For example I've tried million of different "spiritual" tricks to get rid of a psychic attack on me, to this day, after many years, nothing helped except Robert's banishment method (I'm eternally grateful to him). Everyone has a different path that works for them, otherwise the world would be boring. Follow what resonates with you & discard the rest. Not evzriine likes apples, & nor does it agree with everyone!

Rama Guest

PS. They are one of the purest I've found, although all spiritual paths are pure, the purity is mostly dependent on the intention of the one following them. Remember you can't be 100% pure on this plane, Earth is too polluted, you wouldn't be able to survive, unless you become a Saint or an Avatar. Trust me I've tried for many years. People try to take advantage of you. I don't know much, it's just my experience.
    I've heard this was the words of Christ, but am not 100% sure, "be as innocent as a lamb but as cunning as a snake". We gotta survive somehow!

Here is what I did, if you are dedicated.
    Asanas (postures) as I have detailed below are Yang. When in, say "downward dog," I chose to do the fire breathing. My thinking was that this was omnipotence, fire breath plus the yoga stretch. How is that not great Yang?..