Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cold showers and psychic protection

Re: Cold showers and psychic protection

I use cold showers to strip away the layers of negative energy and stagnation from the process of ascension(purging)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3oA-z9fjYg&t=2119s

The layers come to the surface to be washed out by ascension process in the shower, checkout the link above.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 24th December 2020 at 01:25 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Blog Entries

Lord of the now, my pleasure. It's well known and common in magick using cold running water to cleanse objects before using them in a ritual, same thing with using crystals in meditation or healing.

I've had that "non physical pyrokenisis- a psychic attack.(burning too hot psychically)" a little recently started noticing my left ankle randomly feel this way on the odd occasion.

I'm still trying to deal with neg issues if you have any advice other than cold showers? you seem to know your stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I use cold showers to strip away the layers of negative energy and stagnation from the process of ascension(purging)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3oA-z9fjYg&t=2119s

The layers come to the surface to be washed out by ascension process in the shower, checkout the link above.
    Interesting, I had actually started watching this before got about 35 minutes in but stopped for some reason. I seen some of her other video's they quite good, she has one on semen retention right? retaining sexual energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eonnn View Post
    Lord of the now, my pleasure. It's well known and common in magick using cold running water to cleanse objects before using them in a ritual, same thing with using crystals in meditation or healing.

I've had that "non physical pyrokenisis- a psychic attack.(burning too hot psychically)" a little recently started noticing my left ankle randomly feel this way on the odd occasion.

I'm still trying to deal with neg issues if you have any advice other than cold showers? you seem to know your stuff.
    Raise your vibration i am a ex neg victim just about. About 90% of the time i don' have negs because it's not in my vibration.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Interesting, I had actually started watching this before got about 35 minutes in but stopped for some reason. I seen some of her other video's they quite good, she has one on semen retention right? retaining sexual energy.
    not sure what you mean, about the semen retention

There is a big chance that you can release negs attached to the chakra body threw a cold shower

It's a thoery but i can't tell if it's real

If you do Reiki

You can ask your angels to bless the shower head. With high frequency and divine energy coming threw the water head of the shower.

Because earth now is premature new earth the water coming out the shower head is already high frequency

Shower can release bad memory if you had something negative happen to you(kindoff like a nightmare when your awake, you can wash it away in cold water)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    If you do Reiki

You can ask your angels to bless the shower head. With high frequency and divine energy coming threw the water head of the shower.

Because earth now is premature new earth the water coming out the shower head is already high frequency

Shower can release bad memory if you had something negative happen to you(kindoff like a nightmare when your awake, you can wash it away in cold water)
    that's some super cool ideas will have to test out.

semen retention or nofap, haven't you heard about it? people (namely men) claim it to be akin to the holy grail, that retaining your sexual energy and redirecting it back in or up the spine or energy body into the pineal/third eye or crown, rather than letting it gather in the genital area, which otherwise creates the need to feel like releasing it. You can harness your sexual energy, your vital essence, your life giving force, your kundalini, so many different names.. redirect and use the energy to better yourself, your life, and the lives of others around you.

Lord.of.the.now keep up with the Reiki in particular. Water reiki can be hard to access - most people do it with air element. But you know whate'r.

If you get real subtle with reiki, I think you even find proof of eternity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast