Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual purpose of Astral Projection

Rama Guest

Spiritual purpose of Astral Projection

Hello
    Can anyone please explain to me the purpose of Astral Projection? Does it help us with spiritual evolution, to grow spiritually? I have been on the spiritual path for about 20 years & although I'd heard the term before, I never tried it. I've heard you can fly with your guardian angel around the world to spread peace petals etc to help the world. I'd just like to know what is the purpose of it? Thank you

Re: Spiritual purpose of Astral Projection

There is only the purpose that you give it yourself.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Depends on how you define 'spiritual progress'. It sometimes shows you what you already expect, and other times it shows you something totally different. So,
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

They all come "true" so it only depends your definition of the word "true." It can range from Heaven itself physically manifested this thesis (ie living dream), through to I learned about myself this way, so to be true to the experience I had there.

Rama Guest

Thank you all. But I don't know what it's purpose is? How is it beneficial? Sorry I'm a bit slow!

Well it happens in a spare dimension where all your hopes and dreams are always taking place, technically. To be conscious/aware in that place is to be shown who you really are and what really happens to you. So much of the "ordinary" affair folks called life is brainwashed and "impersonable." However, the astral dimension is promised to be alive alike yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    Hello
    Can anyone please explain to me the purpose of Astral Projection? Does it help us with spiritual evolution, to grow spiritually? I have been on the spiritual path for about 20 years & although I'd heard the term before, I never tried it. I've heard you can fly with your guardian angel around the world to spread peace petals etc to help the world. I'd just like to know what is the purpose of it? Thank you
    Like any travel, going to new places expands one's horizon. Leaving Earth and getting out in the universe affords a whole new and far less limiting perspective. While this does not directly cause any spiritual change, it does expand the horizon and make room for more spiritual growth IF that is what you are pursuing.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Thank you all. But I don't know what it's purpose is? How is it beneficial? Sorry I'm a bit slow!
    Assuming your goal is enlightenment/cosmic consciousness, I think your confused because you don't know what the next step after mastering AP would be. I once heard a recording of Jiddu Krishnamurti say clairvoyance is the candlelight (referring to the candle that turns into a flame of cosmic consciousness). Since clairvoyance is similar to an OBE, It's safe to say the same could be said for OBE's. If you read part 1 and 2 from this link it may help you understand what the purpose of Astral projection is and how it's just the beginning. They may not let me put a link since I'm so new but it is under the Articles tab, Out of body experiences, OBE articles, Treatise on astral projection.
    Be yourself and follow the truth, being the truth and following yourself.

Blog Entries

Well, what is the purpose of any experience? A purpose is something directed, I don't think anything is- experiences are for us to experience. Anything beyond that is a judgement based on what we already believe.
    For me it's a learning thing, because at some point I decided we're here to learn, not something in particular, just because it's what we do.
    But a specific purpose? If you look what AP is, it's just the ability to exist in another environment, whether of our making or not (because more than that is just belief system) and what we do with this is the same thing we do in the material environment- we experience it, and if we're lucky, we learn something from it. More than that, well, you know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Rama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by schizoid View Post
    Assuming your goal is enlightenment/cosmic consciousness, I think your confused because you don't know what the next step after mastering AP would be. I once heard a recording of Jiddu Krishnamurti say clairvoyance is the candlelight (referring to the candle that turns into a flame of cosmic consciousness). Since clairvoyance is similar to an OBE, It's safe to say the same could be said for OBE's. If you read part 1 and 2 from this link it may help you understand what the purpose of Astral projection is and how it's just the beginning. They may not let me put a link since I'm so new but it is under the Articles tab, Out of body experiences, OBE articles, Treatise on astral projection.
    Thank you. I researched it a bit & it's just not for me. I am judging it but funnily I was just listening to a talk by Krishnamurti & it wasn't about AP (I was listening for something else) but he mentioned it & he said he won't go into it (he didn't seem keen to talk about it). It's funny how synchronicity works.
    It seems its fun for some people, not everything is for everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast