Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

LoneCrow Guest

The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

I had an experience many months ago. I'll post it here. Still using Robert's techniques for over 2 years now and still no luck, but this is AS CLOSE as I've ever managed to get.

--

I finally after years of trying have felt the vibes, or at least I think I was. But it happened backward of how most people have it.

I was dreaming and usually I am very awake in dreams, I can remember them very well, but I have no power over controlling them no matter how hard I try. It seems I am completely content in my dream world which continues and has a life of its own.

But this time I seemed to remember that in my dream I was following my usual patterns, sitting on the computer etc, but then I realized that there was no roof on the house and I liked to watch the stars. I'll skip most of the dream material, but there came a point in my dream where I remembered that I have been trying and wanting to have an OBE for so long, and I have never been able to even get vibes.

Then poof I'm partially awake, at least I'm not sure I was awake. I was VERY deep, the most deep I've ever been or felt in my life, and only a tiny little piece of my actual conscious mind was there and all of a sudden I could feel this loud rushing noise. It was different than the rushing noise I thought I knew it was.

Sometimes on the cusp of sleep I can hear my ears vibrate and create a rushing sound, I can even induce this sound while awake. But in this case it was MUCH louder, and seemed to vibrate my whole body. It felt like my body was starting to turn into light particles of static electricity. The sound also reminded me a little bit of the sound in the new war of the worlds movie, that the big tall ships would make like a low ♥♥♥♥♥et.

Anyway, I immediately felt sleep paralysis, but also complete and utter terror for not feeling this way before. I felt fear so the effect started to go away, but then I told myself to calm down this is it!!!

So I relaxed and the effects came back on, and I tried to remember what I should be feeling if this truly is it. My heart seemed to be racing and I could feel my heart shakra FINALLY!! I heve have really felt it before, but it felt very small and focused and electical, like static electicity. I let the vibes come around me.

Keep in mind everything I'm describing happened in about 20 seconds.

But it was all so dark, like being in a black hole.. .OH YES I remember now!!! I could see the membrane, which I am able to see quite often actually. It usually is in the form of a little circle with a web like structure that spreads out. This time I was able to see what looked like an event horizon from a black hole type thing.

It was spinning and turning.

Eventually the membrane turned into a tunnel at the end of the tunnel was this real odd symbol which I couldn't see so I wanted to get closer and it slowly came closer to me. Everything was very BLACK and dark and you could barely see anything, but when it got closer I realized it was the eye of horus looking at me.

That old Egyptian symbol!! What the F???

After that I don't remember a thing.

I was with someone in the dream though and there is still some debate between my wife and I to whether I have a guide or not. I have never been able to meet my guide though there are some recurring characters in my dreams who feel familiar to me, though I dont know who they are. They usually are old friends from life.

Last night was a recurring guy with a shaved head somewhat short but in shape, who liked to do a lot of working out, and kept telling me that I should come with him to work out. Which is odd.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure if this was a dream or it really happened but it felt real enough to me. I had woken up and was trying to meditate at like 4am off and on for a good 2 hrs. I can't be sure if it was a dream or real, but it was DARK and this all was a feeling I'm pretty sure I've never had before.

But if you have to get that deeply relaxed to OBE I can see how I've been failing. This is so deep, I never make it half as deep as that was before. Probably due to mysleep apnea and restless legs which prevent me from good sleep.

Wow..

Anyone have an idea why I saw that symbol??

Blog Entries
    General info I extracted from the best source I found with my (lack of) time:

Eye of Horus
    "The highly stylized eye of the falcon-headed solar and sky god Horus (the Latin version of Hor) is associated with regeneration, health, and prosperity. It has become commonly associated with esoterica and the occult. It is also called the udjat eye or utchat eye, which means "sound eye".
    The udjat is depicted as a human eye and eyebrow as they would be seen looking at a person full-faced. The eye is decorated with the markings that adorn the eyes of hawks.

Usually, it is the right eye shown as the udjat, although the left is not uncommon. This is probably because of another myth that say that the sun and the moon were the right (sun) and left (moon) eyes of the sky god and the sun is seen as more powerful.

Each piece of the udjat can be seen as representing a fraction of the descending geometric series 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc., put together they make 63/64 or approximately 1.

The entire eye measured 1 heqat. And each of the parts of the eye measured fractions of the heqat.

These are the parts of the EYE and their corresponding associated fraction values :

1/641/321/161/8
    1/41/2=

The corresponding sense data are :-
    1/64 heqat Touch
    1/32 heqat Taste
    1/16 heqat Hearing
    1/8 heqat Thought
    1/4 heqat Sight
    1/2 heqat Smell

The EYE OF HORUS has a very specific meaning. The eye is represented as a figure with 6 parts. These 6 parts correspond to the six senses - Touch, Taste, Hearing, Thought, Sight, Smell. These are the 6 parts of the *eye*. The eye is the receptor of *input*. It has these six doors, to receive data.

The construction of the eye follows very precise laws. The senses are ordered according to their importance. And according to how much energy must be *eaten* by the *eye* for an individual to receive a particular sensation. All of the sensory data input is *food*.

Also, in the Egyptian system there is the unit of the ro. And by definition 320 ro = 1 heqat. The symbol for the ro is the mouth, it represented one mouthful. Again associating these measures with food, or input data.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reverence shown to parents is one of the virtues symbolized by the udjat, and the amulet could be used as a substitute for any of the offerings an eldest son was supposed to provide daily at his father's tomb. It was believed to ward of sickness and capable of bringing the dead to life (as it did with Osiris). The eye was also placed in the wrappings of the mummies over the incision where the embalmers removed the internal organs. Damaging the body in any way was considered bad luck for the deceased, and the Egyptians hoped to protect it by placing the amulet over the cut.

Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis, was called "Horus who rules with two eyes." His right eye was white and represented the sun; his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to myth Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, whom he fought to avenge Seth's murder of Osiris. Seth tore out the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon, and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.

As an amulet the Eye of Horus has three versions: a left eye, a right eye, and two eyes. The eye is constructed in fractional parts, with 1/64 missing, a piece Thoth added by magic...

The Egyptians used the eye as a funerary amulet for protection against evil and rebirth in the underworld, and decorated mummies, coffins, and tombs with it. The Book of the Dead instructs that funerary eye amulets be made out of lapis lazuli or a stone called mak. Some were gold-plated.

It was called the "all-seeing Eye." Other attributes associated with it are terror and wrath. According to some myths, the eye took on a personality of its own, swooping down out of the sky to right wrongs..."

ps. I think you went OBE, and had help, will add more later.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LoneCrow Guest
    I didn't OBE thats the point. I had woken up had the sleep paralysis tried to go with it, managed to go real deep, saw the eye and poof I'm awake.

I was BLOCKED from having an exit.

LoneCrow Guest
    Oh yeah sorry also I've read that this is also used as a "SEAL". I've read other places such as the emerald tablets of thoth, which says its a ward or a seal preventing unworthy men from entering.

Maybe I got too close to something?

Serenity Guest
    I've seen the Eye a lot of times. The time that was the most significant for me was I saw it and then was brought to a door I'd been looking for. The door wasn't something I was supposed to go through, though.

I usually see it when I'm (this sounds a bit too cliché, but it's true) looking for something. I had been looking for this door even though I knew I shouldn't be looking for it.

Bad me.

I agree with CFT it seems you did project . The eye of Horus is commonly seen by magicians , mystics , clairvoyants et al . For example the first mystic initiation is called "blowing off the capstone " .Typically the aspirant projects to the Great Pyramid of Luxor in Shamballah .The blue eye of Horus is seen floating in the king's Chamber.The eye seen in visions is associated with developing clairvoyance or during mystic initiations.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCrow
    I didn't OBE thats the point. I had woken up had the sleep paralysis tried to go with it, managed to go real deep, saw the eye and poof I'm awake.

I disagree. You originally wrote you exited, saw the eye, and 'don't remember what happened'. This tells me you 'clicked out' after the eye. A projection doesn't have to be 'in time' and MO is that you were blocked from remembering what happened, not the event itself.
    AC interestingly talks about an initiation- it's possible that you will start to have 'more lucid' experiences, if indeed you did have one- so keep your awareness open, and don't discount dreams, because they are poorly remembered projections, and congratulations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LoneCrow Guest
    I don't think I did project. I mean I was as close as I've ever been. But I was barely conscious. It was like only a tiny little piece of me was there. It wasn't what I expected. I've always hoped that an OBE would be like being completely and utterly awake but almost more vivid. This was very dark and tiring.

I mean I think I must have been very close though. It was like my consciousness was seeing something and I was sticking my head out for a poke, and saw something I shouldn't have. Like I was getting "sucked in" and then was DENIED! LOL.

That is very comforting to know someone else has seen that symbol on the other side! I had no idea where that came from! I had seen the symbol before but it held no significance to me at all. So to see it was kinda a shock.

LoneCrow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneCrow

I disagree. You originally wrote you exited, saw the eye, and 'don't remember what happened'. This tells me you 'clicked out' after the eye. A projection doesn't have to be 'in time' and MO is that you were blocked from remembering what happened, not the event itself.
    AC interestingly talks about an initiation- it's possible that you will start to have 'more lucid' experiences, if indeed you did have one- so keep your awareness open, and don't discount dreams, because they are poorly remembered projections, and congratulations.
    So far its been months since this encounter. I've got several issues, namely restless legs syndrome and sleep apnea. Not to mention a herniated disc, which makes life in bed very hard. Hard to meditate and get comfortable as well. Even though I've been through a year of physiotherapy, injections and all my back is still a wreck. I've managed to get some medication for the restless legs, but it still seems that the only times I'm able to come close to staying awake during exits, is when I'm heavily medicated, or extremely drunk!

I do remember dreams all the time. Just this night I had another Egyptian related dream with all sorts of symbols and such, but it reminded me of "stargate sg1". So many of my dreams are like movies.

Now I wrote that I exited.. hmm thing is i don't remember most of it. I know it was the furthest I've ever managed to get. I think I exited like a phasing type deal. I didn't see my body or the RTZ or anything like that. That is the typical OBE I've been waiting for. To be able to physically be awake and floating and seeing the world as conscious as I am now. I don't think I was anywhere close to that.

I see the Eye of Horus as a symbol of mysticism associated with working with
    Horus ,Thoth and Isis. I doo not see it as a seal or warning but as confirmation . It is easier to see a symbol sent to you in meditation then to see the immortals standing with you guiding you . Immortal teaching spirits appear to all humanity in great love . This is not a symbol to fear . It is associated with breakthroughs and mystic initiations such as developing greater clairvoyance or attaining higher planes.

As for your pain , here are some links for you .

Raising Energy while healing from pain
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7668

Meditating while healing from pain
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... n.html#new

Pathworking
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast