Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spiritual purpose of Astral Projection

Re: Spiritual purpose of Astral Projection

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    There is NO overall purpose. It just IS. It exists.
    I think it is to create a "dream body" which survives death and benefits one with infinite intelligent authority - not the sort you see on TV. The thing about this body is that it knows humanity. You are entitled to know your species and remember yourself accordingly, and I suggest there is a fine lesson in there about how it is best to avoid harmful others and stay well almost at home when enduring this trial - otherwise known as cruci-fiction.

What to expect beyond life as it is ordinarly known? Purpose, faith, discipline and plenty of abundance. In other words - your life as you dreamed it in the first place, sans the harmful presence of others.

Rama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I think it is to create a "dream body" which survives death and benefits one with infinite intelligent authority - not the sort you see on TV. The thing about this body is that it knows humanity. You are entitled to know your species and remember yourself accordingly, and I suggest there is a fine lesson in there about how it is best to avoid harmful others and stay well almost at home when enduring this trial - otherwise known as cruci-fiction.

What to expect beyond life as it is ordinarly known? Purpose, faith, discipline and plenty of abundance. In other words - your life as you dreamed it in the first place, sans the harmful presence of others.
    That's a good point. To be free, you mean? Thank you for the pointers. Yes, it is. We all have to go through it. Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    To be free, you mean?
    Yes, I believe they say liberation is the spiritual agenda, sooner than forgiving others.

Rama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes, I believe they say liberation is the spiritual agenda, sooner than forgiving others.
    That is correct. Forgiving oneself is much harder to do. & I supposed much more liberating than condemning & blaming others. I'll remember that. Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3