Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beating the Corona Virus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beating the Corona Virus

this is a theory. I will update this theory as much as i can, when i can

People with strong immune systems may survive the virus, the secret to beating the virus is strengthening the immune system

when you have the virus this will boost your immune system and keep you alive(laughing yoga) Immune system life Support,, support
    1 hour of laughing yoga each day when you are diagnosed with the virus

People who do allot of exercises each day have strong immune system an may survive

Developing the Sacral chakra has allot of supernatural energy which will fuel the immune system when infected with the corona virus

Strong Energy work Qi gong or Tai Chi these types are physically stronger then the normal human

People with kundalini may survive the virus

Extra Strong Vitamin C when your sick you body needs extra vitamin C fuel your body with extra extra vitamin C when you are diagnosed with this virus

what helped me with the Australian flu is paracetamol it saved my life when i had the Australian flu

People who are in the timeless state all the time are super charged with light which strengthens there immune system

People with High frequency are more likely to fight the corono virus

This bastard maybe 3 times stronger then the previous virus, prepare yourself to fight it
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: Beating the Corona Virus

smokers don't stand a chance

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

3. Re: Beating the Corona Virus

To share some thoughts, should worse come to worst you would need to be able to survive without civilisation, and with people willing to take from you so that they can live instead of you. It is a nice time for this I think, spring is starting, so we can plant soon. Governments may confiscate property from people, following their lists of preparers, to keep them from supplying non-government armies, even unintentionally. Some plants that live through the winter whose leaves you can use to wipe smelly poo would be good o_o That particular outcome would be bad I think. I will try to learn meditation for a mass meditation.

The vampire can only enter your house if it is invited, and it is harmed by sunlight, garlic, and silver (apparently).

The coronavirus works with energies of frustration, which has two outlets, discipline, and "disgusted with others." An easy spiritual choice.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The coronavirus works with energies of frustration
    Exactly. Therefore:

Quote Originally Posted by Minyan View Post
    you would need to be able to survive without civilisation
    Treat it as an opportunity. Extend your mind. Be flexible. Focus on spirituality and creativity (both meaning the same: having creative thoughts).

Reality is created. By creativity (yeah, it's that simple). It is well known from the ancient times (see e.g. I-Ching).

Sometimes reset is really needed, badly. Like now. If there was no virus, there would be other way for people to either experience apocalypse, or have similar world-wide event to force them to change their ways (because they're not acceptable).

Create a new civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Create a new civilization.
    One with love.

getting the benevolent aliens to bilocate the virus out of your organic system

I know there is a alien team that deals with removing bio hazards i dreamt about in quite a few times

This virus, along with the other many catastrophies recently, is an interesting phenomena. No coincidence, of course. I'm watching this "show" to see what effect it is going to bring in the end. No doubt polticians won't miss a chance to take advantage of it and support their plans with some scientific explanation.

Optimal vitamin D is essential for a healthy immune system. Most people today who work in offices all day and come home to air conditioned homes and don't spend much time outside in the sun without sunscreen or block have low levels of vitamin d unless they actively take a vitamin d supplement. Before I started supplementing with D3, my levels were severely depleted (9ng/ml) and I was catching every virus my daughter brought home from school. I was coming down with some virus every couple of months. It took me about 5 months of supplementing around 20,000iu daily to bring it to an optimal range of 65ng/ml. I rarely get sick any more and I make sure I take 5,000iu D3 regularly because I really don't get out in the sun much at all. I've been slacking off but I'm going to start taking it again to make sure my levels stay good. Studies have shown that even most people who try to get sun during the summer months to raise their vitamin D levels, its not enough to take them through the fall and winter months and their levels drop. So it's a good idea to take at least at minimum 2,000iu daily.

The energies of "positive attitude," "pure trust" and "patience" are needed. Also, it pays to know that as feelings of "dismay" come and go these feelings are alright. Rumi...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast