Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Beating the Corona Virus

Re: Beating the Corona Virus

I think the prophet's would say, "Faith has a way to become divine, in people who choose beyond evil." This applies to the corona virus in that "evil" is about stuffed for a time. The personality is free to decide, anything.

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    i might be wrong it could actually how the world will end Dooms day, it may takes years of isolation before they may find a cure
    Well, I think that they had (have) already the cure before the very first case of the infection. They just wait until you and other people "realize fully" that you need it - badly, from them. Before this happens, they need to make sure that you are in a fear big enough that would trigger you to do anything to escape from it... directly into their "loving" arms and wide smiles (of a snake). But they just don't realize...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I think the prophet's would say, "Faith has a way to become divine, in people who choose beyond evil."
    ...that the prophets already sensed that the "black hole sun" is going to "wash the rain away" anyway... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg&t=85

What is going to happen? Even those who think that control the situation... might be surprised, after all.

This is the XXIth century, it was said the time of big changes, and some apparently can't wait for the changes to happen - so they force them. Take advantage and stay flexible.

I feel uneasy when I think about the directional effect on a negative source (excluding the disease). I prefer to have good defense but not active opposition.

Evil reacts to Great Wants - by wanting them. It is a matter of trust, in the universe.

edit: first cause, the prime directive, the primordial, your navel...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4