Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beating the Corona Virus

Re: Beating the Corona Virus

i couldnt get that mushroom from the asain shop Sinera
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes.

This all means that it's a designed program for the global society to justify such means as terrorizing and threating people due to the "circumstances" with technology (using their phones, drones etc.) and controlling them.

What I wonder is what is the thing that do they want to take our attention from... global control. And virus that is supposed to be created artificially.
    My guess is that the astrology of this day's micro moon is intense scrutiny of the healing powers of religion. Now, with angel's (here's mine) allowing that they have killed every human (lucifer last - ritual), it's a bit scary for someone who does not like the institution as it is.

You get a world with no divine authority other than the supposed government, unfortunately.

getting the benevolent aliens to bilocate the virus out of your organic system

I know there is a alien team that deals with removing bio hazards i dreamt about in quite a few times

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

4. Re: Beating the Corona Virus

"Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed"

i might be wrong it could actually how the world will end Dooms day, it may takes years of isolation before they may find a cure

Find a way to "know" - this disease needed you to "know."

Any old real way is better than "I don't get society." Get society, get going...

STOP post-ing on my threads Olyris under antares and Minyan
    You are confusing people
    putting other forum members off
    from replying to my threads

I must have been tri-locating - very well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3