Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Beating the Corona Virus

Re: Beating the Corona Virus

Garlic is wonder. A clove of it in the mornings saves the dei.

2. Re: Beating the Corona Virus

To share some thoughts, should worse come to worst you would need to be able to survive without civilisation, and with people willing to take from you so that they can live instead of you. It is a nice time for this I think, spring is starting, so we can plant soon. Governments may confiscate property from people, following their lists of preparers, to keep them from supplying non-government armies, even unintentionally. Some plants that live through the winter whose leaves you can use to wipe smelly poo would be good o_o That particular outcome would be bad I think. I will try to learn meditation for a mass meditation.

The vampire can only enter your house if it is invited, and it is harmed by sunlight, garlic, and silver (apparently).

The coronavirus works with energies of frustration, which has two outlets, discipline, and "disgusted with others." An easy spiritual choice.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The coronavirus works with energies of frustration
    Exactly. Therefore:

Quote Originally Posted by Minyan View Post
    you would need to be able to survive without civilisation
    Treat it as an opportunity. Extend your mind. Be flexible. Focus on spirituality and creativity (both meaning the same: having creative thoughts).

Reality is created. By creativity (yeah, it's that simple). It is well known from the ancient times (see e.g. I-Ching).

Sometimes reset is really needed, badly. Like now. If there was no virus, there would be other way for people to either experience apocalypse, or have similar world-wide event to force them to change their ways (because they're not acceptable).

Create a new civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Create a new civilization.
    One with love.

Ask your higher self too download how to defeat the corona virus on a DNA level

Ask your higher self for your angels to super charge your sacral chakra if it's a bit flat from the corona virus.
    Energy work is connected to your physical immune system
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

i think the world is going mad. The flu was much worser then the corona virus they making so a big deal of it. In new zealand there is 36 people with corona virus and they are making such a drama out of it like it's dooms day the end of the world. The media is going crazy. They are obsessed about it
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Ask your higher self too download how to defeat the corona virus on a DNA level

Ask your higher self for your angels to super charge your sacral chakra if it's a bit flat from the corona virus.
    Energy work is connected to your physical immune system
    Here is what I download:

Coronavirus is passion - so if you have a passion for spirituality (cleanliness as well) it can be taken, the positive route to good mental health. This is typically white light and unconditional love. Thoughts are realities.

The question is:-

- do you have a passion for the truth
    - does the truth work in the negative
    - will the negative succeed in destroying the positive

"I."

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    i think the world is going mad. The flu was much worser then the corona virus they making so a big deal of it. In new zealand there is 36 people with corona virus and they are making such a drama out of it like it's dooms day the end of the world. The media is going crazy. They are obsessed about it
    I agree. And it is mostly the immune-deficient people who die, the chronically ill, and elderly. As sad as it is it is not a pandemic that spells the end of the world. The media and politicians have completely overreacted by now. This does more damage than the actual sickness.

Just the example from Italy which has many deaths but it is explained even by their highest medical authority with what I just said:

https://www.collective-evolution.com...ss-italy-says/

"According to a study by the country’s national health authority, more than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions. More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease. The study provides inside as to why their death rate may be much higher compared to other countries.
    Right now, the virus has a very high survival rate, and it seems that the most vulnerable are the elderly and, again, those withy underlying medical conditions.
    The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions."
    This collector of useless clutter.

Yes.

This all means that it's a designed program for the global society to justify such means as terrorizing and threating people due to the "circumstances" with technology (using their phones, drones etc.) and controlling them.

What I wonder is what is the thing that do they want to take our attention from... global control. And virus that is supposed to be created artificially.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast