Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gaia

Gaia

Did you know? Every living thing naturally bears itself as God, as life, as the whole sphere entailing joy. Spirit is a nuissance in those who do not cry. Crying is the last way to say "no." Last of all, the human is learning in some cruel and unusual way that every species, especially his own, is already God. This passion is beyond choice. How can you reason with a philanthropist? You have to reason with their money. Every dollar is worth a thought from God... to a philanthropist. How many Earth's are "$" going to create before the coin drops that somebody has to say no to - just kidding - pain!

Human is the most beautiful (sic) form.

Re: Gaia

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Crying is the last way to say "no."
    First were hippies, with positive attitude, hope and optimistic revolution.
    Then were punk-rocks, now with anger and rebel.
    Then was grunge, with sadness and madness.
    And here we are in the XXIth century, full of disappointment, decadency and sorrow.
    This was the last "no". Now the consequences are going to happen.

I'm talking about general society, artists in particular, not about individuals. I'm out of this wave. Sometimes catastrophe must happen in order to open eyes... or close them forever. ;P

Beyond sorrow, only self.

Beyond sorrow, only self.
    Beyond self, every pleasure (and no excuse for it).

Enlightened people call it being humble, I imagine.

And... beyond humility the good sense to be beautiful again. Rebirth is a divine thesis.

Pain naturally lends itself to deliverance.

Believe it or not, some people choose to die early just by themselves. The recent wave of demise of so many artists, musicians in few years is IMHO the sign of the upcoming changes. They didn't want to face the times we are going to face now. They didn't fit them - they came to entertain in meanhwhile or to warn us, I believe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1kWLPGUKcs&t=19

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    This was the last "no". Now the consequences are going to happen.

I'm talking about general society, artists in particular, not about individuals. I'm out of this wave. Sometimes catastrophe must happen in order to open eyes... or close them forever. ;P
    I'm glad that you chose to be brave to face them.

I remember the 2012-2014 period as I was creating (music) at that time. Crime was normal, my neighbour was a rebel, I got kicked out of a safe home. These fames were telling us to stay "true to self alone" - so be it that the majority were deaf.

Did you know? Every living thing naturally bears itself as God, as life, as the whole sphere entailing joy. Spirit is a nuissance in those who do not cry. Crying is the last way to say "no." Last of all, the human is learning in some cruel and unusual way that every species, especially his own, is already God. This passion is beyond choice. How can you reason with a philanthropist? You have to reason with their money. Every dollar is worth a thought from God... to a philanthropist. How many Earth's are "$" going to create before the coin drops that somebody has to say no to - just kidding - pain!

Human is the most beautiful (sic) form.
    Sanity is beyond pain - yoga is this thesis. Meditation is the only way to sanity. The universe has to breathe this way, in the end.

Tonight I have realised that the Moon is healed. The universe went through a big shock around 2012 (my own). My spirits are saying that the moon can contribute to the healing of the Sun. Key to this is unity, for the inspired (other).