Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gaia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gaia

Tonight I have realised that the Moon is healed. The universe went through a big shock around 2012 (my own). My spirits are saying that the moon can contribute to the healing of the Sun. Key to this is unity, for the inspired (other).

On Beauty

When you trust it, it will teach you.
    When you respect it, it will protect you.
    When you fear it, it will believe in you.
    When you witness it, it will heal you.

So mote it be...

There is a corresponding hellborn mo(ve)ment: "i am not real" - crime, sacrilege, heresy, hypocrisy, insanity.

politics dies into the work of religion - i
    religion dies into the work of history - am
    history dies into the work of salvation - that
    salvation dies into the work of dreaming - name

And that is how to seal the truth of love - oath it to Creator God (Destroyer God is a/the moron!). Faith is alone, beginning to end, have you any tassles in the superconscious or subconscious? The conscious mind is normal from this angle or perspective...
    Last edited by olyris; 2nd June 2021 at 01:54 PM.

The light and the darks
    Makes it all stay
    Chosen to be perfect for all
    All except the one who knows balance
    And balance is the exception
    Er, to the rule of wonder about us

I know - you don't test for balance, you test for sincerity... and God is alone.
    Last edited by olyris; 8th June 2021 at 07:28 AM. Reason: alchemy is names

hack

Logoic

IF prophecy is kind
    THEN authority is love
    SO the truth is sexy
    SO virtue is normal
    BECAUSE love is nice
    THAT IS WHY people like people

"I am therefore I know."

Re: hack

The key to will - getting your will done - is belief. And the matter is as simple as, "do I not, want to work on myself and the world around me that I trust." You can work with swords, you can work with spades. But, you can't work with idiots they don't think.

The 6th Dimension

The 6th Dimension

Entertaining the higher entities involves forgiveness at some stage and that's what makes you work with humanity in the manner that is decent. Just as Eastern enlightenment is all about being with the Earth, the Western psychology is about doing certain things that let the Earth be. People may find themselves forgiving all things in stages of what may be described as a self trauma drama, the culmination of that being a permenently positive attitude. What does not work, and you know this about spirituality, is to lose the workability of the written or spoken word like the illumination of yourself is to forgiveness and not pure freedom, the state of grace. The state of grace is necessarily abundance and in a certain way it is promised not to be a curse of lack, in 6th dimension, whereby the word of all has been left behind or transcended to include a more perfect theory than the old-fashioned "I am your master" knowingness. To be divinely and care about anything, is to choose with force, and being informed so is to understand one thing more. It is not OK to wisen matters that are irrelevant to the cosmic scope - they do indeed have to be left behind beforehand and that is what one has been doing.