Thread: Question

Question

When I log in-- I get a message that says order history. There has been a critical error on your website.
    Is there a way of accessing the account? I am using a phone to connect but am wondering if I can bypass this page. Sorry for not reading the faq... unable at the moment.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Re: Question

Check your email for new password and etc.

robert

Regarding the things I purchased from your website (my name is Joshua McCall and you've been helping me on and off since 2009), I would like to not have to pay for them further--I am paying in installments. You can keep the money that has already been spent, but I've been having too many problems with your website--passwords you've given me and usernames working and then not working as such, and then not working again, even when I do EXACTLY as you have told me to do, and even when you've "reset" things and sent me new login info. I do not want a full refund, as I have not paid for the whole materials yet, nor do I want you to return the 65 dollars I paid, but I would like it if you could remove me from having to pay in the future, future installments and similar, for what I purchased. Its a shame because I feel you once did wonderful work, and I like what you put out, but you have not been helpful lately. You've been very generous with your time and resources, but I feel a bit vexed right now.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

If you get that message 'critical error' you need to contact support to have your account fixed. A few months back we had some server issues that damaged a small percentage of our user accounts. This freezes the account and gives you a 'critical error' notice when you try to use it. It is a very simple fix and only takes a moment to do. In your case, Josh, you have already emailed me about this so I will attend to this as soon as I get your account details.

FYI to anyone else that might have similar issues, please email our support/help and they'll fix it for you.

peace, robert