Thread: Harmony and Dischord

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harmony and Dischord

What I have found with regard to harmony and natural laws - perfection, balance, and power - is they don't "change soon." So you have a situation in which there are no drastic problems. And of course, truth is natural entitled to more when it is more.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    What I have found with regard to harmony and natural laws - perfection, balance, and power - is they don't "change soon." So you have a situation in which there are no drastic problems. And of course, truth is natural entitled to more when it is more.
    Flora (perfection), fauna (balance) and fungal (power) constitute the kingdom of all natural sovereignty. By raising the energy of these, you can become human enough to, well, survive. Harmony (being wise) is for now, justice (killing the god) is for the journey further.

It's about freedom... o

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Flora (perfection), fauna (balance) and fungal (power) constitute the kingdom of all natural sovereignty. By raising the energy of these, you can become human enough to, well, survive. Harmony (being wise) is for now, justice (killing the god) is for the journey further.

It's about freedom... o
    if i went (thoth for perfection) = tolerance
    and (ra for balance) = forgiveness
    and (hermes for power) = respect

but what if i went (zeus for perfection) = intolerance
    and (zeus for balance) = perfection
    and (zeus for power) = inspiration

Maybe the formulation for Gods in the promordial is name + bank balance = death by justice - this is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ joke.
    But I think that it really is prana + mana = [?]

Can these Gods get to working on phixing the planet? I am.
    Last edited by olyris; 8th July 2021 at 08:20 AM. Reason: prana (human energy) + mana (earth energy) + dhyana (cosmic energy)

The other one I have connected with in the Game of Gods is AA Michael (who is God to a few):
    - perfection -> will
    - balance -> protection
    - power -> knowledge

As natural justices were found in a 1,2,3 step religious initiation according to this.

Why perfection, balance and power? These words allow words.