Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harmony and Dischord

Re: An Allegory

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    An idiot is someone who needs God like that is the whole truth. Idiots pray to humanity for work. Their work is Self. All idiots are to validate the idea that Higher Self is law. If they combine with each other in that Higher Self is cheating or cheated on, they are termed losers instead. So it be, that most spiritual work is hearing from idiots. The measure for losers is victory itself. I have described the difference between spirituality and religion here.
    "Am I dealing with idiots or losers?"
    "Yes."

Re: Harmony and Dischord

If they won't tell you if they are an idiot or a loser, it is called "joking." Practical definition of joking: "I must be what I must be seeing."

Now according to my psychoanalysis:
    - projection of the self chooses laws
    - projection of the godhead chooses humanity

Ah, but for the devil... Cup of tea, anyone?
    Last edited by olyris; 8th July 2021 at 05:20 AM.

Joke

What did the miracle worker say to the "converted?" Stay holy, fools.

My Higher Self is smiling. olyris

Faith is the exacter.

Everything that you do want is bound to be in your mind as necessary to you. Faith's certainty is that knowing what you do, getting clear on what you want, is perfectly divine. Life in Heaven. The choice to exercise faith is NOT meant to be about "I follow that myth figure," for it is "I have to want something more," indeed for myself.

I find it works to want up to 3 things overall - it can pay to write them down.

Still on the matter of harmony and dischord. I have encountered these beings I term the "arid angels" - they are, picture a desert land, and they are one with the sands. They all have a dry sense of humour and know you like you do. Fun.

How very...

hope is not boredom
    boredom is not lonely
    lonely is not wrong
    wrong is not fair
    fair is not bad
    humanity is not dark

What you know is you have what you know.

The Lord's Prayer (ordinary) is for bread and water.
    The Lord's Prayer (profound) is for truth and love, then...

What I have found with regard to harmony and natural laws - perfection, balance, and power - is they don't "change soon." So you have a situation in which there are no drastic problems. And of course, truth is natural entitled to more when it is more.

What I have found with regard to harmony and natural laws - perfection, balance, and power - is they don't "change soon." So you have a situation in which there are no drastic problems. And of course, truth is natural entitled to more when it is more.
    Flora (perfection), fauna (balance) and fungal (power) constitute the kingdom of all natural sovereignty. By raising the energy of these, you can become human enough to, well, survive. Harmony (being wise) is for now, justice (killing the god) is for the journey further.

It's about freedom... o

Flora (perfection), fauna (balance) and fungal (power) constitute the kingdom of all natural sovereignty. By raising the energy of these, you can become human enough to, well, survive. Harmony (being wise) is for now, justice (killing the god) is for the journey further.

It's about freedom... o
    if i went (thoth for perfection) = tolerance
    and (ra for balance) = forgiveness
    and (hermes for power) = respect

but what if i went (zeus for perfection) = intolerance
    and (zeus for balance) = perfection
    and (zeus for power) = inspiration

Maybe the formulation for Gods in the promordial is name + bank balance = death by justice - this is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ joke.
    But I think that it really is prana + mana = [?]

Can these Gods get to working on phixing the planet? I am.
    Last edited by olyris; 8th July 2021 at 08:20 AM. Reason: prana (human energy) + mana (earth energy) + dhyana (cosmic energy)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast