Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wierd changes

Jonestown Guest

Wierd changes

Hey, I am looking for somebody to tell me what is going on. I have noticed that as I have been doing the full body circuit, that my navel storage center seems blocked, and when I try to put energy there, it gets defered to my heart area. Is this normal? The other thing that is kind of wierd is now when I go into trance, every time, without doing any real chakra work, one chakra always gets stimulated on its own spontaniousely. MOst of the time it is the neck center, but has been every other center too. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

artdragondream Guest
    In Roberts Book Astral Dynamics he describes the three energy centers as storage devices that when full divert the excess energy to the energy center above it. I think your navel center is full and is sending the new energy to your heart center. This is good. Once your heart center is full then it will send the energy to the third eye center and that's when the fun begins I think. I'm not to sure about your chakras though I think its gust that when they stimulate like that they are simply having an easier time of it because they are fully developed. You should concentrate on the others so they are as developed as your throat.

~Scott

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure it is that what happens.

Can you describe the "blocked" feeling more closely?

Oliver

blacktiger057 Guest
    I didn't even know storage centers could be blocked....maybe it is full and automatically goes to the heart??

Jonestown Guest
    In responce to olivers post, It is like a detour. I try to force energy into the storage center, and it just does not go, but I feel it pouring into the heart area. Is there another storage center by the heart? I knew that there are three, and I thought that they filled up at the same time, not one after the other. All I know is that for some reason my body does not want energy in the sub naval storage center.

Blog Entries
    I had this week a feeling like a weight down on my chest when lying down - I found a whole layer of blockage in my chest like a stranglehold on my Middle Tantien / Heart storage. It got triggered before when strong emotional energy emanated from there, but here I had heart center action from an exit technique and felt this layer.

This "blocked down" access to this center. A block is one thing that shows reduced throughput of energy. A system actually blocked-off feels like nothing. It's more like additional resistance on the wires, so it still registers with the nerves, not a real "broken" wire.

Again it would be useful to know how the "blocked" sensation actually felt. I'm not so sure about overflowing - was it in a straight line from sub-navel storage in the center of the body to the heart storage in the center of the body?

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Jonestown - forcing is the worst idea. Forcing never made things better. If it is forced, it is not a natural spillover I'd think.

There are three centers, and Robert's technique fills the lowest. Did it "not go" into the lowest right from the start or did this effect start after some time? If the first is the case, then it is more likely a blockage, and the later may indeed have something to do with capacity.

Oliver

Jonestown Guest
    The best way to describe it is a bouncing feeling, like there is a rubber barrier right there. I can feel the sensation bounce into the heart area. It is fairly difficult to describe so you must forgive me to give a little history, I had amazing sensations in the sub naval before. I had a hard time with energy work and when I started raising it to the subnaval, that was the encouraging moment. It was a complete euphoria, and my whole body felt regernated and rejuvinated. My whole energy body got stronger, and I could feel the difference in the energy work. Now I still feel the energy, but it feels like the energy is being redirected in the final leg of the circiut. (It is still a wonderful feeling, I just don't know what is happening and and being still fairly new in this energy thing, I wanted to know if it is normal or not, or something to be concerned about)

That actually brings me to another question... pain is not always an indicator of bad things, only sometimes, can you do something that feels good, but is bad or counterproductive in relation to energy work?

Hey thanks for engaging me on this, I really take advice to heart... No pun intended.

Jeff

Jonestown Guest
    Force might not have been the best word choice. probably a better way to put it would be as I focus energy there, it goes somewhere else. I don't fight that, but let it go where it wants. I just never have had energy not go where I focus it.

Blog Entries
    The way you describe this it could actually be overflowing. I'm out of my depth here, you seem to have some unique sensations. As long it is not painful, there's a pretty good chance it is alright. I just had "issues" with the word "blocked", that's all.

A "real" blockage more often feels painful, tightened up, not right, or like a feeling of strength. Or a mixture of these. "Bouncy" feelings do come to mind.

Things that can feel good but not be good can arise with ungrounded energy work I'd guess. Also take note that it is possible to "reprogram yourself" to feel a "good" sensation instead of a "bad" one, which is not desirable, because then you no longer get the necessary warning signs. But these are not issues you will find with Robert's energy work if you stick to his instructions faithfully and monitor yourself carefully.

Oliver