Thread: My 1st complete astral projection.

My 1st complete astral projection.

I'm on day 85 of MAP and was concerned I was going to finish the program without ever having a consciously induced astral projection. I didn't have a consciously induced one but I did have one. I went to bed around 6pm and awoke around 1:23am and all the sudden I imagined their was an old school tv in my room playing a show. I could hear many voices talking at the same time and then I heard someone in the kitchen tearing tin foil off the roll while flattening it on the counter. Initially I was scared as they kept doing this, but then I told myself it's just astral noise. I kept focusing on the TV and noises and they got stronger, I decided to try the third eye trigger, but when I became aware of my breath and the third eye chakra the astral noise went away and I couldn't bring it back. I was laying down trying to go back to sleep when I began hearing astral noises again. I thought I had my index finger knuckle between my front teeth but I was just doing this in the astral. When I focused on my knuckle all of the sudden I was out and above my body spinning. I could see the ceiling above my head (astral sight) but it wasn't clear so I said "clarity now!", But it didn't work. I tried to move my body but I just kept spinning, I wanted to keep the projection short so I re entered my body. The astral noise I heard the second time was a mean man telling 3 children which room each of them were going to stay in along with other details. The whole sentences didn't make sense but enough words were aligned to make out what he was doing.Right before projection I fell out of consciousness briefly. I can't remember if I was sleeping on my front or back when this happened. This is a stepping stone for me as I lost hope for a few days and I wish I consciously project soon.
    Be yourself and follow the truth, being the truth and following yourself.

Re: My 1st complete astral projection.

Well done schizoid! Perseverance paid off.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Thank you Susan! It wasn't easy putting in all this work. I thought about quitting a few times because I wasn't seeing results. I'm glad I didn't. More work ahead.
    Be yourself and follow the truth, being the truth and following yourself.

I hope this is just the beginning for you. You’ve just reminded me about the spinning. You described spinning around and when I first started projecting I recorded the spinning around above the body, but mostly not. This has to be energy related and might have to do with how much control we have ,there is an explanation for this . Anyone reading here any suggestions why.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Congratulations skizoid
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student