Thread: Can you do astral projection from a dream?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: Can you do astral projection from a dream?

I'm waiting to start lucid dreaming again to try these ideas. Falling backwards or flying away in the dream, or otherwise waking up a bit and then projecting. If you can have a false awakening after a genuine projection then I wonder if I actually succeeded the time I had a false awakening afterwards.

I had woken up a bit so I was half asleep or similar, and I tried going out of my body, and as I did that I felt like something was shaking my body, but I didn't believe that something really was shaking my body. I didn't succeed, so I tried again and it felt like something was shaking my body, and I thought it odd if I could succeed because my mind was not completely calm but I tried calming it (or I thought that during the first attempt), and I came up through the roof of my house and couldn't see much, I thought it could have been a dream where I did not know what to imagine for lack of memory of how the area looks from above, but then I could see it was dark because it was night, and it was misty (and you can't see very far in mist but I was above the mist) and I saw a bit but it was dark and misty, and I tried to hurry back to my body and I had a false awakening where I wrote the word "misty" in a notebook that was not where my actual notebook was.

Thanks for the advice. I've got a playing card face-up to check.

In the dream where I tried projecting but was interrupted I thought Odin was an astral projector and Gungdnir was the silver cord and Hlidskjalf was named after the vibrations, and I imagined I was riding a fast-moving horse as I tried to project feeling like I was being shaken, the horse being Yggdrasil. I was interrupted by a person made of stone.
    Last edited by Minyan; 5th April 2020 at 10:37 AM.