Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

10 levels of the tree of the universe:

Black - spiritual slavery

Red - magic
    Orange - shamanism
    Yellow - astral projection
    Green - healing
    Blue - knowing
    Indigo - telepathy
    Violet - alchemy

White - spiritual freedom

The 10th level is invisible (it has no name and no reference, but "I called it Tao"), the 9th level is barely visible.

BTW don't fall into a trap of thinking that the black 1st level is 'worst' than 10th or any other. I want to have a full spectrum of the universe.

Re: Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

Black for the "never been but fun" - this colour is new proof of all rainbow technically.

Maybe not colours:
    Copy from hard drive - 10 dimensions and their knowledge is one:

Multidimensional
    ================

DIVINE KNOWLEDGE
    Philosopher: Spirit
    Alchemist: Light
    Melchizedek: Truth
    Creator: Grace
    Co-Creator: Peace
    Creator: Will
    Heaven: Knowledge
    Love: Faith
    Bliss: Happy
    Hell: Respect
    HOLY KNOWLEDGE

--> I always found they related to girls the most, not the physical bodies but the dimensionally aware self(s). I believe a shaman resurrects his cultural "next of kin," through trial.

Colour therapy is the one way to recognise the self in others - in a black and white world, no such question as, "do I hear you?" So you could infer that the black and white model applies specifically to sight - "independence" in particular being in shades of gray.
    Last edited by olyris; 8th April 2020 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Co-Creator: Peace
    Heaven: Knowledge
    Is there a specific reason for a Creator to be duplicated?

I'm missing Earth, and undergrounds (known also as hells), being also part of the multidimensional reality.

Colour therapy is the one way to recognise
    Or another aspect of alchemy. I associated the colors a way strictly, but alchemy in its essence is quite universal, can be applied to any other color. Like healing, magic, knowing, and so forth.

Creator-above-cocreator is applicable in that you can ascend through the dimensions. So say if you co-created with author Robert Bruce, you could secretly become the creator above that - it's not control it's thought levels, which are acts, technically.

Yes, it's a good point that symbols are the universe while colours are the earth.

Colour therapy is the one way to recognise the self in others - in a black and white world, no such question as, "do I hear you?" So you could infer that the black and white model applies specifically to sight - "independence" in particular being in shades of gray.
    In this, the symbols would see the Higher Self projected, while colours the Oversoul. The Buddha is reported to have more-or-less ignored every being as selves not born of his detached realisation. So there you go.

I meant actually this, when referring to a "Creator" duplication (not a Co-creator).

Yes, it's a good point that symbols are the universe while colours are the earth.
    The universe contains the earth; I believe it's about heaven...
    Yeah... heaven is abstract concept, idea, or even more (when beyond-mental dimensions are regarded) - beyond form... That's a perfect point out of you (this was not coming from me).

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I meant actually this, when referring to a "Creator" duplication (not a Co-creator).
    Yes, I simply cut-and-pasted it from the hard drive, and neglected to explain. It's a very old paradigm that I came up with 10+ years ago. I can say this: Creating your own spirituality, there is infinite truth in that.

Creator level 5 and creator level 7 - when I came up with this it was deliberately two different planes - is hard to say "i am creator above co-creator now." I think technically level 7 would be called "making," in the religious specific sense. A subtle difference.

Care is the choice to rise above; understanding is the evidence of such.

The 8 pathways (levels) to salvation + references to buddhism (the noble eightfold path):

1. Black - spiritual slavery : way of a weakness - Right View (because when you cannot do anything, you need to choose your perspective)
    2. Red - magic : way of power - Right Resolve / Intention (because when you have power, you need to do use it with the right intention)
    3. Orange - shamanism : way of nature (universe) - Right Speech (because when you connect with the universe, you need to learn to communicate with it)
    4. Yellow - astral projection : way of death - Right Conduct (because when you go beyond the living, you need to refrain from the temptations of the astra realm)
    5. Green - healing : way of life - Right Livelihood (because when you choose life, all is a subject to benefit from that choice)
    6. Blue - knowing : way of sage - Right Effort (because when you have knowledge, you have the advantage over all powers)
    7. Indigo - telepathy : way of mystic - Right Mindfulness (because you realize that everything works two-ways)
    8. Violet - alchemy : way of god - Right samadhi (because you realize there is only one way, after all)

Note that this is not a coincidence that the consecutive level is in opposite to the preceding one.