Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

Re: Colors of mysticism (the tree of the universe)

7 control centers / aspects of the universe

Each center controls certain aspect.

1-3: turned outward
    5-7: turned inward
    4: balance

7 corresponds to 1: Magic is a hidden form of Alchemy - transforming outward, gaining inner transformation
    6 corresponds to 2: Shamanism is a hidden form of Telepathy: communicating outward in order to gain inner communication
    5 corresponds to 3: Astral travel is a hidden form of Knowing: exploring outward in order to gain inner exploration
    4 is central / balanced aspect: Healing

Personal tools for gaining higher levels:

Magic: gain power to break the chains of slavery of weakness
    Shamanism: communicate to regain harmony and peace after the power disturbance
    Astral travel: explore to gain the idea of the living
    Healing: heal to overcome the death
    Knowing: gain understanding to overcome dependence
    Telepathy: gain perception to disolve the illusion of knowledge
    Alchemy: transform to gain the power of all the other assets

Qabbalah / Ankh reference:
    Heaven: 7 aspects above (circle), Earth: 4 ways of slaves below (cross).

Qabbalah tree correspondences:

Yes. Black is spiritual slavery, and rainbow is the higher life of that, though.

Never experienced the black ray? Then you are not a shaman!!!

In the Kabbalah Revealed... book Michael Laitman has stated something on what I considered intuitively, but could not find confirmation in any texts: that the whole universe consists only of sephirots and nothing else, i.e. everything is made out of structures of these 10 sephirots. (Sephirots, or spheres, are the structure of the universe).

This is important to state that, because there are many other interpretations of qabbalah tree.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    In the Kabbalah Revealed... book Michael Laitman has stated something on what I considered intuitively, but could not find confirmation in any texts: that the whole universe consists only of sephirots and nothing else, i.e. everything is made out of structures of these 10 sephirots. (Sephirots, or spheres, are the structure of the universe).

This is important to state that, because there are many other interpretations of qabbalah tree.
    That makes sense, if the Sephira are the space created to hold the light, then the light is what makes the universe.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The theory that the universe is love is called alchemy; is light is called shamanism. There is a "great work" in shamanism too - being the good society, not some rather dark culture. It does take will.

The "tree of life" or more affectionately "tree of bad" if you want me, understands that DAATH is the miracle worker, though.

What I don't believe in shall be used to gain what I do - this is typically understood as money, OK, but how much money is in the tree of bad... Yep, that was me, looting the hell. Satan is now a vegan.

If red were the colour of work, and work is generally well physical - being safe is knowing reality. A lesson learned - never convince a master to be fun - unless you want their ego. Of course, the ego COULD be doing a runner with the name of God alone in all.