Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gravity Game

Gravity Game

Bubba, James and Jules had been reading The Celestine Prophecy so they were out in the forest breathing in the natural energies. When they sat in a small circle and breathed, something funny began to happen. Bubba's aura started glowing radiant white, and after some time, the group were Enlightened. The moral of this story: Gravity creates spirituality. olyris

Newsworthy

Today society was informed that a name with a beard went to the local store, as you do. A "gunman" struck out at his uncommon ways with the question, "where are you from, and who sent you to me?" Later on that day, a "murderer" appeared behind the shop counter and called it a good day's work.

The moral of this news story: Never be good to Him alone.

Re: Gravity Game

An Anecdote

Some of my voices say "you are innocent until proven guilty" but I think this means "you are innocent until proven holy."

Basically if you're going to judge, you are going to judge something meek. Something meek is something proper, and something proper is something... well, honest.

Look What I Found

Here some things for you to think about, I found them in the matrix:

- psychotic psychiatrist
    - cheating in an intelligence test
    - terminators
    - bread germs
    - beer germs
    - wine flu
    - and a ring-full of gangstas in every sacred settlement

Ah, for it is a beautiful world indeed.

The gravity game is about how much you allow our being - on all levels, particularly physical level - to be a subject of the Earth forces. It all breaks down to the vibrational choice: i.e. light vs. gravity, again: on all levels, physical as well. This dualism is something clearly present in modern physics, but science only tells you about what is apparent, while I'm talking about what is inherent.

People don't believe they can choose their vibrations, especially when it comes to a the frequency of the particles of matter that consitute their bodies. But honestly, this belief that we can't do that is funny, it happens all the time.

Like in every game, you may lose to the gravity forces: you may see the result on all levels; at physical you judge it by how your cells of the body bring your physical presence "down"; you may also start winning over the natural gravity forces: it's when your amount of light lifts all your levels up. The latter result is called rejuvenation or cleansing, and if you go even further, some tend to call it ascension.

Mankind was created to be in half spiritual, and in half vegetative (Earth bound). These two forces have certain difficulties to communicate each other. Working on the vibrations increases your skills set to win this game: to choose the degree of the controlling effect of the gravity on yourself by your will. You may also cheat, and it's legal: there is a "hook" you may use in your favour, the DNA re-programming. Like every particle, DNA simply reacts to the light, and you are essentially a light being (who is made of light) as well as uses light for your creations all the time - it's a matter of realizing this fact and an unfoldment of the related skills. Bombarding the DNA molecules with light finally brings the effect as expected: it is modified this way (reprogrammed). Light creates and transmits the program, and matter is like a hard disk to store it - until it is reprogrammed again.

In that every thought, word and deed is realised as love justified, there is a point to being honest with self.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The gravity game is about how much you allow our being - on all levels, particularly physical level - to be a subject of the Earth forces. It all breaks down to the vibrational choice: i.e. light vs. gravity, again: on all levels, physical as well. This dualism is something clearly present in modern physics, but science only tells you about what is apparent, while I'm talking about what is inherent.
    [...]
    Mankind was created to be in half spiritual, and in half vegetative (Earth bound).
    While I do accept that you can charge the lightbody with the sense that ghost/carrot is an honest splice, I also accept that you can do that with grimlock/potato. There can be seen examples of these. DNA is a wonderful thing - its permanency is its reward.

Down to the vibrational choice "light/gravity" or "sex/music" in a more thoughtafter language. It is true to say that you cannot just do both, like that's out. What you can do, is aim for the top of - using one word - your matrix "game" or "scholarship" in a more intelligent language, choosing the point on the spectrum you know.

PS: To win the gravity game is to be blessed with this chance to breathe - so we are doing something, collective sense.

Gravity Game

Recipe for God:

- silence the moment
    - love the moment
    - be here now

And know what.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Recipe for God:

- silence the moment
    - love the moment
    - be here now

And know what.
    This is in music the most, sex also. Sex and music are primal but they are not "kill or rape" like the animal sapiens do. There is evolution, in the deep.

Turning madness into beauty... really.
    Adam into Jesus...

Ways

There are these theories on good ways to care:

- let us conform
    - "you suck buddy"
    - i want longevity
    - we want justice
    - no terror in souls

Nononononono'o!

A good way to care:
    - write poetry