Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lobsang Rampa was able to switch his body, isnít this impossible?

Exclamation Lobsang Rampa was able to switch his body, isnít this impossible?

Dear Robert Bruce,
    I am sorry to bother you.
    Hope your day is going alright. Mine has been ok.
    My question: Lobsang Rampa was a Tibetan monk who claimed that he switched his body to continue his mission after his body couldnít support him.
    He said that he prepared with a group of mentors and the person who wanted to leave his body prior. The person who wanted to leave was going to commit suicide before and earnestly wanted to leave his earthly life.
    Is this possible and what even is the procedure? I had originally thought nothing could be done to the silver cord.
    Was the group of mentors some sort of energetic surgeon?
    Arenít there precautions ...like going spiritually blind?
    Thank you for your time Robert Bruce.
    Please write back soon,
    Sincerely,
    Raina ( ī﹀` )

Re: Lobsang Rampa was able to switch his body, isnít this impossible?

An interesting question....

I have never done this, and do not know how this could be done, but I think it would be possible... to switch bodies in the way Lobsang described. No specific details were given in his books on how this was achieved. Only that this was done by spirits.

One must keep in mind here that there are NO RULES in this reality.

Human beings are animals, apex predators and slightly more evolved, but not much different from any other animal on this planet. If you accept this as fact, you will make more rapid progress in understanding this reality and the greater reality.

Our understanding of spiritual reality is almost entirely based on our imaginations. And lets not forget the influence of religions.

peace, robert

Thank you for your reply! (๑ḕᄇḗ)و ✧
    This helps so much.
    Best regards,
    Raina

I have changed my body ID. It is this simple: Do I orient myself as born to family, or do I become born to something more? It is alright in either case.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have changed my body ID. It is this simple: Do I orient myself as born to family, or do I become born to something more? It is alright in either case.
    Hello! By body ID do you mean your physical body?
    How did you do this?

I have of one or two ways.

One is by Drunvalo Melchizedek you can look up his theory that you meet your new "parents" when you have done the merkaba meditation.
    Another is by myself in which you literally choose not to identify as your own anything just as the love-life in you. Both these are wills.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have of one or two ways.

One is by Drunvalo Melchizedek you can look up his theory that you meet your new "parents" when you have done the merkaba meditation.
    Another is by myself in which you literally choose not to identify as your own anything just as the love-life in you. Both these are wills.
    Thank you! I've been looking up Merkaba meditation and him. I haven't found his theory just yet.
    Do you have a link to a video where he explains it?
    What's Merkaba meditation? What does it do? And who are the parents he refers to?

The Merkabah comes from ancient Jewish mysticism. It is a method of creating the 'light ship' with which one can travel all of time and space.

However, no one can do the techniques that exist, even the masters that teach them.

There is a more workable method given in my program, Astral Projection Mastery, on my website, www.astraldynamics.com, and also in my book, Astral Dynamics. Look for the Two Tubes Method, and the Merkaba method.

You need to have mastered my system of body awareness energy work in order to do this.

Basically, you create a tube around your body close to the skin, full body length. Spin this with body awareness clockwise, as fast as possible...light speed. Next, create another tube about 6 inches or so larger than the first tube. Spin this in the opposite direction as fast as possible. Spin both tubes in different directions at light speed. When you get this right, you'll trigger major astral projection exit into the light ship phenomenon, and possibly man other places as well.

robert

Once you get on board the mothership it's as easy as "I know what to do."

Dear Robert Bruce,
    it's been awhile.
    Sorry to drag you back here and hopefully
    you see this message.
    I've been thinking a lot about the idea of switching bodies and I've found that some people call it transmigration or a walk-in experience. Would it be possible to find out how to do this in the akashic records?
    Do you have any theories about how it might be done?
    And would having a crystal skull help?
    I'm willing to pay for assisted information too!
    Also, I'm planning to buy your kundalini guide.
    Thank you so much for all your work and effort.
    Please write back soon,
    Raina xoxo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast