Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
He seems to think the astral is a place in timespace that you can go to and get lost, and be 'in their world'. As multidimensional beings, we're in all the realms of manifestation. We are in all of them all the time, so it's 'our' world as much as theirs, and there is a part of our mind that is conscious 'there' while our conscious mind (our physical conscious mind) is centered in the physical realm while we're awake and alert.
I especially like how he keep saying " if you are not properly trained"- I suppose he means "by his organization."
Ah good old fear tactic. Of course! it's all over youtube. There is motive behind what ANYONE does in regards to ANYTHING... So everyone on youtube whether it's providing content on food or even content on spiritual things, they all have a reason for it. Tough to say what everyone's motive is. The reality is if you think your going to be overtaken by spirits, then you probably won't AP in the first place. I'm not sure how one can develop a no fear mindset but you have to have a certain mentality to really want to astral project.