Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astral projection and possession ... is it true?

Re: Astral projection and possession ... is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by LDer86 View Post
    The problem is that needy guys want sth but doesn't give sth in return because they know that nice guys usually give things for free .
    Yeah, this is a big problem. Time to quit the needy and nice stuff.

Yes you obviously have to be hard as rock to share - I will admit you that one.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Yes you obviously have to be hard as rock to share - I will admit you that one.
    No.Look at the subject of the thread! This kind of behaviour is dangerous while OBEs...Being nice to everyone and everything means attracting all of stuff..because the enviroment of OBE's are thought and emotion sensitive!
    Last edited by LDer86; 10th June 2020 at 12:16 PM.

I do know what you mean LDer86 - the only reason I am not being rough with you is because I prefer divine knowledge to "our pain." "Our pain" is a theory that is perfectly hypocritical, and absolutely you are right.

It occurred to me, possession (attempt). Nothing problematical. It's like with any other energy that you can replenish.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Fear sells.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    Fear sells.
    I concur.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    He seems to think the astral is a place in timespace that you can go to and get lost, and be 'in their world'. As multidimensional beings, we're in all the realms of manifestation. We are in all of them all the time, so it's 'our' world as much as theirs, and there is a part of our mind that is conscious 'there' while our conscious mind (our physical conscious mind) is centered in the physical realm while we're awake and alert.
    I especially like how he keep saying " if you are not properly trained"- I suppose he means "by his organization."
    Ah good old fear tactic. Of course! it's all over youtube. There is motive behind what ANYONE does in regards to ANYTHING... So everyone on youtube whether it's providing content on food or even content on spiritual things, they all have a reason for it. Tough to say what everyone's motive is. The reality is if you think your going to be overtaken by spirits, then you probably won't AP in the first place. I'm not sure how one can develop a no fear mindset but you have to have a certain mentality to really want to astral project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2