Thread: How to remove astral projector who enters my body

How to remove astral projector who enters my body

Hi Robert, I read about you being able to enter people's bodies while astral travelling and that it is possible to then overshadow people to control and manipulate with their emotions. This is happening to me by this person who I have a strong soul-connection with, he has been overshadowing me and trying to manipulate me for months now. I can feel him moving around in my head, it feels heavy, I can feel dizzy and bogged down, it sometimes gives me pain in my neck, it feels like he enters there or through the crown, he has been able to view out of my third eye and in that way keep an eye on me and what I do. I can remove him, but I have to do it over and over again throughout the day and it leaves me little time to live my life. I have read the psychic self defense book. I do a lot of different things like cord-cutting, filling my energyfield and body with angels, archangels, violet flame, pray to spirit guides, banishing pentagram, positive affirmations when he tries to overshadow me and lower my vibration, sending him lots of love and healing energy, etc. It all works in a way that I have now regained almost full control of my sense of self and vibration, but it frustrates me that he has this access and that I cant fully remove him for good. Is there something you would do Robert to remove an astral projector from your body/mind? I am so tired of being harassed like this, I will continue to read your other books and do everything I can, but I hope reaching out here could result in some new insight

Re: How to remove astral projector who enters my body

Golden light is the only solution (to the matter of spiritual aptitude).

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Golden light is the only solution (to the matter of spiritual aptitude).
    Thank you olyris, so how I understand you is to visualize filling my mind or pineal gland with golden light - i can definitely feel it working if I do it often

Quote Originally Posted by lyns View Post
    Thank you olyris, so how I understand you is to visualize filling my mind or pineal gland with golden light - i can definitely feel it working if I do it often
    Better your aura really. ALTHOUGH! Swirling a horizontal figure 8 in your head with golden light does wonders for the brain.

Beyond golden light/spiritual aptitude, as far as I see it, is perfect divine evolution. The "wonderous beings" might appear to you by then.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Better your aura really. ALTHOUGH! Swirling a horizontal figure 8 in your head with golden light does wonders for the brain.

Beyond golden light/spiritual aptitude, as far as I see it, is perfect divine evolution. The "wonderous beings" might appear to you by then.
    I dont know what you mean with spiritual aptitude, I have never heard that before I am filling my energyfield, chakrasystem and mind with golden light, but I can feel him struggle, it feels like he latches on to my crown chakra and then moves around every time i fill with gold. I am so frustrated with this person, I can only hope that he gives up soon, I just wish there was a technique that would completely block him from my energyfield

This is most likely a spirit that is attached to the person you believe is attacking you. This spirit is either attached to you or is trying to attach to you.

Love and light methods do not work in this type of situation.

The best option is to counterattack. At the very least, do furious pentagram banishments in the name of the person you believe is attacking you.

If you cannot resolve this fairly quickly, I recommend hiring someone with the skills to counterattack this person/spirit properly....a ritual magician, etc.

You can PM me if you want some recommendations.

peace, robert