Thread: buddhists vs toltecs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

buddhists vs toltecs

if there is any texts or articles or books about dreaming in buddhist or indian ancients like toltecs have in their tradition?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 1st June 2020 at 06:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: buddhists vs toltecs

Quote Originally Posted by LDer86 View Post
    if there is any texts or articles or books about dreaming in buddhist or indian ancients like toltecs have in their tradition?
    Yoga Nidra. BTW, I'm curious to know which Toltec traditions are about dreaming? I hope you don't mean Castaneda.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yoga Nidra. BTW, I'm curious to know which Toltec traditions are about dreaming? I hope you don't mean Castaneda.
    Thank you CF!

All toltec traditions all of their beliefs are based on dreaming.. Yes Castaneda's books are about toltecs

Not just Castaneda. I know it from other people being involved in that tradition that they probably paid a special attention to the dreams even more in the Middle East ancient societies such as Greeks. Aside from interpreting the dreams, they were e.g. also looking for contacts with the gods in the dreams, among many others uses of them. In fact, it seems that their version of shamanism was taking dreams very seriously and developed skills in gaining information and power from them in various ways.

I searched youtube videos about Nidra and I found out it is based on Relaxation and then a little like NEW paying attention from toe to head for stimulating energy body..
    I didn't find dreaming techniques!
    Last edited by LDer86; 2nd June 2020 at 06:36 PM.

Life is a dream (a dream about sex), death is also a dream (a dream about music). If you could call sex/music a polarity: I say so.